Chapter 3 Enemy Returns

Jennifer P.O.V

Me and Elena are on our way to the Salvatore boardinghouse. I love that place. Me and Elena walk up the stairs, Elena opens the door.

"You know Elena there is something called knocking I believe it is a new think people do when they don't own the house they want to go in unless they are planning a robbery... uh are you planning a robbery?"

Elena ignored me as always. Rude. I see Elena starring at something. I look at the couch to see someone I thought I would never see again more like hope to never see again.

Elena "Rose"
Rose " Ething people do when they don't own the house they want to go in unless they are planning a robbery... uh, are you planning a robbery?"

Elena "What is she doing here?"
Damon "She is gonna help us"
"With what?"
Damon "Go on tell them"
Elena "Tell us what?"
"Well Elena if you could stop talking then we would know by now now wouldn't we"

Elena just rolled her eyes at me.

"Rose?"
Rose "You guys are in danger all of you"
"Yeah so we always are tell me something new"
Rose "Klaus is the most powerful vampire in the world"
"Cool"
Rose "Compared to Elijah Elijah is the Easter bunny .Elijah is an foot soldier.Klaus is the real deal and he won't stop until he gets what he wants which is the doppelgängers"
"Who names their kid Klaus? Like really Elijah? Klaus? What kind of names are those"
Rose "They are the most oldest vampires in history no one has ever seen klaus and lived enough to tell the story"
"Well that is a lie you are here"
Everyone ignores what I said.

Damon "If one on as seen him how do we know you are not making this up"
Rose "I am not people use to tell story's to their kids about him"
"What kind of parents tell stories to those kids about a vampire that could kill them"

Damon " Great so all we got on Klaus is stories that may or may not be real so he is a myth"
"Maybe but you know what else are suppose to be a myth Vampire,werewolf,witches-"

Stefan "We need a plan"
"Oh Stefan you scared me when did you get here"
Stefan "How do we keep you two safe?"

Damon "Safe house?"
"Great so that means I could just stay home"
Stefan "Or we could sign the boarding house in your names"
"Cool"

Time Skip

I and Elena finish signing the papers.

"There done"

Elena turns around walking into the Salvatore... I mean our boarding house.

"Uhmmm" Stefan clears his throat

Elena "Right I am sorry.Stefan would you like to come into my house"
Damon "Oh come on how old are we five?"
"I am not Elena is acting like one be considered I am her twin I guess that makes me a five-year-old and I am not allowed to invite people who are way older than me" I tried to joke. It was just confusing

Damon glares at me

"Fine Damon-"
Elena interrupts "So you promise to listen to me and follow my rules"
"Hey what about my rules?"
Elena "Your rules are probably all gonna be drinking eating and listening to music"
"Wow you know me so well," I say sarcastically
Damon "Fine I will follow both your rules"
Elena "Great Damon you can-"
"Wait"
Damon "What now?"
"I am going to his room and take the stuff he keeps stealing from me"
Damon "NO! Don't do that! Stay out of my room"
I run up the stairs