Kidnapped by Elijah Chapter 7

Jennifer  P.O.V

I think I have been here for two or three days. I don't know. Elijah gave my own room how nice right 'note the sarcasm'. I was staring out the window when I heard a sound. The sound that means a vampire is in the room. And I already know who it is. Elijah.

Elijah "I got some food for you"

I stayed quiet

Elijah "This is ridiculous you are human and you have to eat"

I stayed quiet for a moment. Elijah sighs

"Why do you care if I eat or I don't eat"

I was still looking at the window.

Elijah "I have to protect you for Klaus and you are my mate"
"Yeah you keep saying that but I don't believe you and even if I did I wouldn't care"

Elijah speeds in front of me.

"What are you gonna do kill me? Go ahead do it. Kill me"

Elijah bends down

Elijah "Of course I am not gonna kill you like I said before I am here to save you"

I grab the food and put it in front of me. I looked back at the window.

Elijah "If you are planning to escape you are not gonna have a chance to"
"That window is very small I can't fit in it"

Elijah walks out. Why does he have me here? I look back at the food then to the bed. I head over to the bed a fall asleep.

Elijah P.O.V

I walk back in her room and see her asleep. I didn't want to kidnap her but it was the only way to save her.