Chapter 34: The Mikealson Ball

(Dress above what she is going to wear.)

)

(These are the sneaker but i couldn't choose which one so imagine the dress with what ever show you like better)

Jennifer P.O.V

I need to keep the bandage on the tattoo for a while. I forgot for how long. Ugh I need get a dress. I don't care I am gonna wear sneakers. They should be glad that I am gonna wear a dress.

Rebekah helped me pick out the dress. Well more like forced me to pick a dress. The ball is in a few hours.

I stayed at the Mikealson house for a while. I was sitting on the couch with Rebekah.

"Rebekah tell me how handsome I look"

"Oh Kol you know I can't be compelled"

I laughed a little-Everyone elwae smirked or smiled-before saying "I will say it. Kol you look handsome. More handsome then both Salvatore brothers and Matt...happy?"

I felt a glare on me. I heard the Mikealson brothers chuckle. I put my hand up in surrender.

"I did nothing but speak my opinion"

*Gilbert house*

Elena walks in my room turning the tv off.

"HEY! I WAS WATCHING THAT"

"It is almost time for the ball. You have to get ready."

"So do-"

I looked at her to see her in her dress just not the shoes

"Well you have to put your shoes on"

"You are so childish"

"Thanks honey"

I smiled sarcastically as Elena rolled her eyes.

"Well time to get dress"

I hop of my bed and start to get dress.

*Time skip*

I have my makeup,dress,shoes,hair done. Is there something I am missing?

"COME ON JEN. WE ARE GONNA BE LATE"

"COMING"

I run down the stairs. Elena looks at me then my shoes.

"What?"

"You are really going to wear sneakers?"

"Well if someone is gonna attack me then I can run faster in sneakers then high he- hee- nope can't even say it but you get the point."

Elena rolled her eyes at me.

"Keep doing that and your eyes will fall out of your head. But you know Damon or Stefan would be happy to give you thier eyes. You know cause how obsessed they are with you"

Elena walks out the door.

*Time skip*

I let Elena go in first cause I know how she likes her entrance. I prefer not to be noticed but I probably am since I am going after Elena. Well that was a stupid idea.

I walked in and felt eyes in me. I tried to ignore them but it was bothering me. I turned around and saw Elijah. He saw looking at me dress then hair. Well just staring at me. His eyes landed on the bandage.

"What-"

"I got a tattoo. No need to worry."

"Why would you get a tattoo?"

"Cause some people still somehow call me Elena. So I got a tattoo. Oh and I am also thinking about getting contacts like ones that are blue or green oh or maybe purple."

Elijah smiles.

"What? Can vampires get tattos?"

"Why-"

"Jennifer"

Rebekah comes up to me. She looks me over before seeing my shoes.

"Jennifer what are you wearing?"

"Umm...clothes"

"What are you wearing?"

"A dress sadly"

I faked frowned.

" I meant your shoes. You know I could easily kill you"

"Oh you are lucky I put the dress on. I like sneakers. And you would never kill me. You love me to much"

Rebekah glared at me before smiling.

I feel an arm in my upper arm before it tugs me towards it. I look up to see no other then the oldest Salvatore brother. Damon.

"Sorry but she already has a sister and enough protect friends"

"Since when did you two start hanging out?"

"We always have"

Damon glared at Rebekah and she glared right back. I took this as my chance to slip away. I quickly get out of his hold and run to Elijah. I heard a song start to play. (A/N: I feel like the matches Jennifer and Elijah better. So that song will play in here instead)

"Dance with me?"

I felt Damon walking towards me. Elijah smiled at me. Then looked down at Damon.

"It would be my pleasure to dance with you. Jennifer"

I smiled before letting him take the lead. Elijah kept looking at me while dancing.

"I thought you said you can't dance?"

"The only reasons I am not tripping on my feet is 1:I am not wearing high heels and 2: You are a really great dancer"

"I love this song"

I was looking around awkwardly,biting my lip. It was a habit when I had no clue what was going on or when I thought it was awkward.

"You look beautiful. Did I tell you?"

"Umm...no?"

I just don't know what he said that.

*Time Skip*

I was talking to the Mikealsons. Elena went off somewhere with Ester. I didn't where to. Some one else walk up to us. I don't know him. But he does look familiar. I turn to look at him.

"Brother-"

He looks at the stair case them me.

"Oh right-"

I extend my hand to him.

"I am Jennifer Elena's twin sister"

He grabbed my hand placing a kiss on the top. Ok What is up with them doing that.

"So where is Elena?"

"Still with our mother"

Can someone tell me if it is where Ester tries to kill them next or if it is when it was the first time they daggered Kol and Klaus saved. him