Chapter 31:More Mikealsons

A/N: Rebekah is underlined
Klaus is bold
Kol is slanted
Elijah is all of three
Jennifer is normal

Jennifer P.O.V

Klaus turns around to be meet with Rebekah. Rebekah stabs him with a dagger. Klaus turns around to be met with a hot younger looking Elijah. Kol .

"Kol"

"Hello brother long time no see"

Was Klaus scared or just shocked. Kol flash towards Klaus breaking his arm. When another man come up. Stabbing Klaus's hand

"Finn"

He is new. I could hear that Klaus was in pain. They kept attacking Klaus but for some reason my in wondered around and I blurted out the questions I was thinking without thinking.

"What if a vampire compelled a human who doesn't speak the same language or understand it? What if you give vampire blood to an animal will they became a vampire?"

I looked up and everyone was staring at me and there a a blond woman. When did she get here?

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I am Damon. Now will someone answer my questions?"

"Jennifer I am getting a headache just listening to you"

"You are so mean to me but if it was Elena-"

"Don't finish that sentence"

"Fine....hey question if I was to get a tattoo would anything happen with the whole 'mate thing'"

"You still don't think you are my mate"

"Forget it"

"Wait you are going to get a tattoo"

"Yes Kol because everyone mistakes me for Katherine or Elena...even with the hair dyed sometimes"

"Jennifer?"

"Yes and who are you?"

"Ester"

"Easter? What kind of name-"

"Ester"

"Oh"

Rebekah and Stefan were smiling. Kol and Klaus had a smirk. Elijah let out a little laugh. Damon had an unamused look.

*Time Skip*

I walked back home,- I went to the Grill for a little while- walking into the house. I stepped on the steps but before I could take another step the doorbell rung. I groaned.

I just want to be lazy and watch supernatural or teen wolf. I walked toward the door to see Elijah. He stands there in the suit from the dinner,smiling.

"Umm...can I help you?"

He looked at him the realized how rude I sounded.

"I didn't mean to sound rude I was just about to go to sleep or watch one of my favorite shows and have a lazy... I was about to say day but it is night so lazy night."

"I just wanted to make sure you are ok"

"Why?"

"The dinner I heard you heart rate"

"How? I learned to control it"

"You are my mate I will be able to tell if you are in trouble,pain emotional and physical."

"Ok....that is just straight out creepy"

Elijah chukles

"It is really wierd when one of you guys smile or laugh like a real laugh"

"Glad to see you are alright"

"I have to be"

"What do you mean?"

"Why does that happen?"

"Does what happen?"

"Like I can't keep anything from you. Like at the dinner and now?"

"Because you are my mate

"Oh my god, so what can you also tell where I am no matter where you are?"

I laughed a little implying it was a joke but of course Elijah had to be smart.

"Well it doesn't work like that exactly"

"Haha what that is real too?"

Elijah nods his head yes.

"Oh my- so basically it is like a stalker app you are a stalker basically"

"You never cease to amuse me"

"That is the exact opposite for Damon....do you wonna come in?"

Elijah looks at me confused.

"Just because I don't believe or don't want to believe I am your mate doesn't mean I don't want to be freinds or if anything were to happen between us-doupt anything will - I would want to start as friends"

"Why?"

"What else would we be enemies? Allies? Freindemies? Strangers?"

Elijah chukles

"Come in"

Elijah steps through the door. He is now allowed to come in and out anytime he wants...again. Did I make a mistake? Nah. But Elena and the others will think I did. Oh well. I close the door as Elijah steps in.