Chapter 33: The Mikealson Ball Invitation

Jennifer P.O.V

I was walking up the stairs to go to bed. I went downstairs to eat some brownies. I love chocolate. I went upstairs to to find Elijah staring at a picture of me,Jeremy,Jenna, and Elena.

"So is this whole stocker thing gonna become a everyday thing?"

Elijah chuckled

"I am surprised when you and any of your siblings laugh like out of humor. Hey wonna hear a joke?"

Elijah looked at me.

"I will take that as a yes. Ok so one raven haired color vampire,a caring Salvatore, a doppelganger that is always scared-"

"You always make jokes like this?"

"Elena is a joke"

Elijah smiled lightly looking down shaking head.

"Oh look a Mikealson smiling this is rare"

I took my phone out pointing it at him.

Elijah shakes his head before looking up at me. I take the picture.

Elijah walks toward me

"Yes?"

"There is a ball. It was Rebekah ' s idea-"

"Of course it was"

Elijah chuckled

"As I was saying you are invited"

"See I would love to but balls,dances - you know what even if I try to get out of the ball Elena and the lovers,falling head over toe for Elena salvatore brothers will force me and Rebekah would too"

"So I assume you don't have a dress"

"Who says I am going to where a dress?"

"It is a ball and Rebekah would be upset that you-"

"Yeah yeah I know 'ruined the ball' but if anything I am gonna make it better if either I don't show up or I don't wear heels. Have you seen those things?They are just a torture devise. They are a disaster waiting to happen. I will keep falling in my face every second"

"Rebekah would kill you if you ruined the ball"

"Better Rebekah killing me than wearing hells I mean heels. Oh and if Rebekah does kill me tell her she can't come to the funeral then. Everyone else-who I dont hate can come to my funeral "

Elijah small smile grew wider. He suddenly grabbed my hand placing a kiss on it.

"Save me a dance?"

"But I am a terrible dancer. I would probably end up somehow end up in the floor"

"It would not be this generation dancing"

"I know that- wait what is the suppose to...mean?"

Elijah was gone. Rude. Says something about our generation. And just leaves. Wait...when did he say the ball was tomorrow right? Whatever I will ask someone later.

You know maybe I could get a tattoo some time. I want tattoos and with my hair and the tattoos peole should not ge Co fused and if they do what the hell am u suppose to do next. It is not that hard. Katherine has curly had and is a badass. Elena has straight hair and is always complaints. And I have my hair colored pink/purple. Now I will get a tattoo.

I grab my wallet and jacket leaving the house. I hope on my motorcycle and start driving. I like motorcycles better because all I have to do is sit on it and start the engine it is faster to get away from Elena and the rest of the scooby doo gang. Well at least I think.

*Time Skip*

I leave the tattoo place. God that took forever. Maybe Elena's not home. Ugh I have to get a stupid,dumb,gross,disgusting,disease dress. Ugh gross.