Chapter 30: Dinner For A Family Reunion

Jennifer P.O.V

I woke up with a little gasp. Does this mean Elijah is undaggered? My question is answered when Damon walks through the door.

"We are having a dinner with Klaus and Elijah"

"Yeah cause the last time you had a dinner with Elijah he was daggered...twice. Oh and-"

"Shut up. You are coming with us to the dinner"

He turns around leaving.

"Wait what? Who said I was going?"

"Me. Now get ready and let's go. You have two hours to get ready"

"I think I will just wear what I am now thanks."

*Time Skip*

I walk into the Salvatore building. I smile when I see Elijah...I mean Stefan. Klaus sits at the end of the table. Damon on the side. Stefan in the other side. Elijah at the other end of the table.

I was debating where to sit for a while. Next to Klaus who want to kill me and my sister. No. Damon who would push me toward Klaus so he can get me.No.

Stefan I don't know. If he regained his control over human blood. Yes. What am I talking about? I can trust Stefan. I sit in the seat next to Stefan.

I spaced out. Remembering everything that happened that day. The day I lost my parent's. The day people called me crazy. Cause of what I saw. I saw Stefan pull Elena out.

Flashback

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you back home?"

"Yeah I am fine. I will be OK. I promise"

"You can't promise something like that "

"I am gonna be OK Tyler"

I turn around giving Tyler a hug. Tyler pulls away from the hug. Pulling me into a kiss. I pull away.

"How about this if I make it I get to tell you I told you so"

"And if you-"

"Don't sound so sad. If I don't you can come to my grave and say I told you so. I will do the same for you. How about that? Deal? OK happy you agreed with it"

I started running putting ear buds in.

"Sorry TY CAN'T HEAR YOU"

I walk on the side walk when I hear screeching of tires. I start running toward the sound. When I see A car go over the bridge. My parents car. Elena,mom and dad are there. I start running toward the car to see someone standing over Elena before diving back into the water. Elena laying on the ground. How?

"Jennifer? Jennifer? Are you OK?"

"Uh..ummm..yeah just got lost in thought"