Chapter 2

"I d-dare you t-to desc-scribe w-who you l-like!" Alphys stammered.

Please bury me alive.

The others were making kissy faces in the background, I restlessly looked at Sans, but he glanced back so I immediately turned away and sighed heavily, praying that he wouldn't notice. I took a deep breath.

It's now or never...

"He's uh...really entertaining, kind, attractive...and la-" I quickly covered my mouth with my hand, knowing that if I say that word, Sans will clearly find out that I was describing him. The two acted curious and excited, "I wonder who it is..." Undyne pretended to think with Alphys giggling beside her, not missing the way I sent a glare in their direction. "RIGHT?" Papyrus butted in, "I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A GUESS-"

"O-onto the next one!" I instantly screeched as soon as I felt the atmosphere tense, at least for me.

"Undyne, truth or dare?" I questioned as Undyne chose dare in an instant.

Oh, how would she not love this dare? It's perfect.

I had an evil smirk on my face as I told her to run around like a moron and yell ridiculous stuff, but for Undyne, it was a challenge.

"Bring it on, nerd." She abruptly stood up before looking around and deciding to walk up to a human. From our perspective, we noticed her take a deep breath before yelling, really, really loudly.

"GET IN MY BELLY!"

We all froze for a moment before trying to hold our laughter back. At the same time, the human stumbled back, turning around before they started to run for their life. All of us watched as the figure became smaller; Undyne turned around to stare back at us.

Oh my god.

The others burst out laughing. "What the fuck, Undyne." I laughed hysterically, forgetting that my goat parents were literally with us.

(Time skip, brought to you by Temmie Flakes!)

Soon, we got home and ate my one and only favorite pie. I went to my bedroom, I threw myself on my bed, face first, screamed, and blushed like a total idiot.

Oh my god, I HOPE Sans did NOT notice.

After I was done doing my 'fangirl' session, I decided to go outside for a while, making sure that everyone was asleep, I opened the door slowly, making a creaking sound. I silently closed the door and went outside.

I went to the nearest place, where I could think about stuff and let out all of my feelings. I sat down at the bend and captured the look of my surroundings, my eyes darting over the beautiful lights through the street, the continuous glow of lamp posts flawlessly complimenting the night sky.

Should I confess? Would it be a good idea? Would it ruin our friendship? Will he reject me? Does he even feel the same?

Thousands of anxious thoughts ran through my mind in a second, I sighed once again, and just shoved all of those thoughts at the back of my head. I went back to my bedroom, plopped down again on my bed, and instantly fell unconscious.

"So, who's the lucky guy that you described earlier?"

Why so curious, Sans, when it's you?