|| New Souls ||

*Frisk's POV*

"Sans, can you check my soul?" I asked, my eyes beaming with joy as I snuggled closer to Sans.

Sans chuckled deeply, "sure, sweetheart, just stay still."

I nodded and did what I was told as I watched Sans, who raised his left skeletal hand in front of my chest and a red glowing soul appeared in his hand. I took a closer look at my soul and noticed that my soul was blending with some kind of purplish color. I gasped, "Sans, sans, do you see that?"

"yeah, must be the new souls."

I hummed in response as a certain question enters my mind that I've been wanting to be answered for a long, long time. It's kinda embarrassing to say that I've been asking this question since I got married with Sans.

"What do you think our babies will look like?"

Sans stares at me, his smile seeming to lift upwards. "probably as cute as you."

My face heated up as I tried to deny him, "Aw, thanks, but I think they'll be as cute as you.~"

"baby, let me just prove this, but, you're even adorable than me." He snaked his arm around my waist, attacking my exposed neck with loving, passionate, possessive kisses.

"W-we'll see about th-that."

- / / -

*After 1 year*

"They look so peaceful." I giggled quietly as I stared at the twins, the other is a boy and the other is a girl. Hybrids, half-human and half-skeleton, their eyes are closed just like mine, and whenever they smile, they are adorable just like Sans'. They mostly looked like a human.

Franchesca and Seth.

Franchesca's soul is red and Seth's is blue. We aren't sure if they had powers like Sans' because they were too young to use, mostly dangerous.

"yeah, just like you," Sans cooed, resting his arms around my now tan stomach as he continued to nuzzle his skull into my hair, "your hair smells so...good."

I giggled as I looked up at him, "Thanks."

As we leave the quiet room, Sans' smile seemed to get bigger, I noticed and furrowed my eyebrows together and gave him a questioning look. "What's the matter?"

"y,know, sweetheart, i was wondering how many kids ya'd like." Sans rested his chin on my shoulder as he whispered, "how 'bout 8 kids?"

My face was burning hot, I looked away. "S-Sans, geez, I-I-"

Sans quickly shushed me by kissing me, smiling devilishly. "Not another word, shortcake, just last one?"

Sans looked at me with pleading eyes, basically asking for my permission. I rolled my eyes, "Fine. Last one."

"we tried it by souls last time, right?" I nodded, he smirked. "we'll try it a lot different now."

Without wasting any second, Sans picked me up and threw me to our bed, locking the door before climbing on top of me. Later, a pleasured moan could be heard behind the locked doors.

'Oh boy.'