Chapter 11

"Cutie?"

"No."

"Fruitloop?"

"Is that a nickname?"

"Kid?"

"...I don't know."

"Frisk?"

"...It's fine, I guess."

"Sweetheart?"

"Okay...?"

"Babe?"

"Definitely NOT!"

Frisk always found herself cringing at the nickname. Frisk hated being called babe. Sweetheart wasn't that bad, was it?

"Heh, babe is fine." Sans mused, crawling on top of Frisk.

"Yeah, no." Frisk responded, pushing Sans off her.

"I can't think anymore..."

"Sweetheart was pretty good."

"C'mere." Sans patted his lap, motioning for Frisk to sit there. Frisk hesitated but shyly moved next to him and sat on his laps.

Sans, then, hugged Frisk's waist and rested his skull on her shoulder. Sans was pretty warm for a skeleton.

"Sweetheart it is, then."

"Heya, lovebirds!" Undyne snickered, suddenly breaking the scene.

Frisk jumped and broke the hug, causing her to land on her butt.

"Ow..." Frisk muttered, Sans and Undyne bursted out laughing. "Rude." The girl pouted and crossed her arms.

Chara and Flowey appeared upstairs, yawning. "Hey... Morning." Chara groggily greeted.

"...What time is it?" Chara questioned, rubbing her eyes.

"About 8:30, I guess." Undyne shrugged. "Oh, right! It's Papyrus' cooking lesson today." Undyne quickly added.

"Gotta go, bye!" Undyne waved, as she slammed the door open and ran. Chara groaned, and closed the door.

"Chara, which is better? Babe or sweetheart?" Frisk asked, hoping she would pick the second one.

"Babe is better." Chara said, walking back to her room.

"Ew..."

"heh, told ya."

"What's wrong with you, guys?" Frisk crossed her arms, irritated.

"not sure, but maybe something's wrong with ya." Sans chuckled, nuzzling his head onto Frisk's neck, causing Frisk's face to go red as a tomato.

"Right."

"love ya."

"Love you too."

"babe." Sans quickly added, laughing slightly. Frisk groaned, covering Sans' face with her hands.

"Shut up."