Chapter 5

I and Chara hurriedly rushed to our home after school — which we called prison.

Chara ran upstairs and appeared back with Flowey, half-asleep in her arms. I patted Flowey's yellow petals before plopping down on the couch with Chara mimicking my action.

"Hey, Frisk."

"Yeah?"

"Did you do your homework?"

"Yeah." Frisk directed her eyes towards Chara as pleading red eyes gazed back at her. The brunette groaned, knowing that Chara was about to beg her for her homework.

"Can I copy?" Chara asked, voice almost inaudible. "Fine, you better do it yourself next time, though." I glared at her with furrowed eyebrows, passing her my notebook before resting my head under my sleeves.

"What's wrong, Frisk?" Chara questioned, smoothing my brown strands.

"Just wondering," I mumbled.

"About what? Your future with Sans?"

"Fuck no, I mean, did you ever had a crush on someone?" I inquired, attempting to change the topic.

"Well yeah, but I'm not telling you." She spoke, a red blush spreading on her cheeks.

"Aw, you're no fun." I puckered my lips in a pout before standing up. "I'm taking a dip."

"Sure," Chara replied as I grabbed a towel and marched towards the bathroom.

*

"'M back," I muttered before coming out of the bathroom, dressed in my usual sweater and coffee-colored shorts. "Oh," I paused, realizing that Chara was already asleep on the couch. "Pssst, Chara, wake up," I called as I shook her form.

Suddenly, Flowey winced and shrieked, so loud that their neighborhood most likely heard his bitchy scream.

"Wow, that was loud."

"What the hell is happening?" Chara finally woke up and glared at the trembling flower beside her.

"There's a fucking snail right here, I'm going to die!" Flowey screeched as he pointed towards the window sill with his leaf, aching to feed the snail with his 'friendliness' pellets.

"No, it won't, stop being a bitch."

It was now Flowey's turn to glare at Chara, who then giggled. "Just kidding."