|| Smacked ||

Frisk tensed at the feeling of two arms wrapping around her, she looked down to see Sans.

She stared at him before giggling and patting his head as if he was a lost puppy.

"Hey bonehead, wake up."

Sans stirred, but didn't move afterwards. Frisk sighed, she got up from the bed and still Sans didn't let go.

She covered her mouth, preventing herself from laughing at the cuteness. She sat back down and slowly removed Sans' skeletal arm away from her waist, hoping not to wake the sleeping skeleton.

Frisk looked down at her left hand, adoring the diamond ring. She sighed and kissed Sans' forehead lightheartedly.

"I love you, bonehead."

"love ya too, babe." Sans quickly replied as his left eyesocket shot open.

\\Smacked\\

Frisk smacked his skull with the nearest notebook she could find as Sans rubbed the spot where he got smacked. "ow, what was that for?"

"You scared the heck out of me!"

"i only got 1 hp, remember?"

"Sorry," The girl apologized, "Just don't do that again." She sighed, kissing the rubbed spot to ease the slight pain as Sans' cheeks turned blue.

An idea popped into Sans' mind.

"ow!" Sans fake hissed, closing his right eyesocket.

"What happened? Are you hurt? Where?" Frisk asked, worried.

Sans' skeletal finger pointed to his teeth, "here."

Frisk's face turned red before pecking Sans' teeth. "There, better?"

Sans winked, "an angel just kissed me, i feel great."