|| You Marry Me ||

Frisk gets up slowly, with Sans still sleeping peacefully beside her. Frisk rubbed  her eyes.

The kiss was only a dream.

But, atleast they're together, right?

"hey."

Sans places his skeletal hand on Frisk's shoulder. Frisk tensed and turned her head to him, "Goodmorning..."

"ya alright?" Sans asks, groggily rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah." Frisk nods, planting a small peck on his boney cheek.

"wanna have a walk later?" Frisk nodded once again, getting up from their bed, and she walked towards the bathroom.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Later,

Sans and Frisk walked around the park, it was peaceful, no one was there except for them, of course. They talked about how things were going, how the king and queen are doing.

Sans buried his hands in his pockets, and got some kisses. (Y'know chocolates.)

An brilliant idea enters his mind as he places the kisses back on his pockets. He shifts closer to Frisk and says, "hey frisk, do you want a... kiss?"

Frisk's hand covers her face itself as her face gets red as a tomato. Frisk pushes Sans away. "W-wait, I'm not ready..."

Sans laughed slightly at her reaction, but his face tinted blue when Frisk was about to lift her shirt halfway. Sans quickly uses his magic to lift down Frisk's shirt as he shouts, "what the heck, frisk!?"

"I wanted to show you my lucky t-shirt before anything else, Sans." Frisk explains as Sans calms down.

"....riiiight, what for?"

"Funny- You thought I'm gonna strip naked, didn't you?" Frisk giggles quietly, "You know, I won't do that, that's CRAZY."

Sans lifts his imaginary eyebrow and stays quiet. "Well, not until..." Frisk opens her eyes, and starts to lift her shirt.

"You marry me." Frisk successfully lifts her shirt and throws it in the air. A white wedding gown reveals, two flowers placed on her hair.

"that's not a t-shirt!!!" Sans shouts, his face turns like a blueberry when he saw Frisk in a white gown. She was beautiful.

Frisk holds a bouquet of flowers out of nowhere and says, "Okay, now I'm ready."

Sans' body tensed, as his blush gets darker.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

I found this comic on Pinterest! I don't know who drew it or something, but I found it randomly and decided to make the 'First Kiss' as a dream, until this chapter gets better! Isn't that amazing? Jk.

I thank whoever made the comic! It's zo cute! 😂😍

Though, I hope I don't make it complicated. They still aren't married, by the way. It's weird how Frisk acts the smarter one, right now. Which I find it cute for a couple.

They haven't kissed yet, but it's not like they won't kiss throughout the whole book. Also, they aren't married yet. Too early.

Bye! 😍