Chapter 3

"Frisk, child?" Toriel called, knocking at Frisk's door. "Coming!" Frisk responded quickly, coming out of the bathroom, wearing her usual purple sweater and coffee-colored shorts.

Frisk found Toriel and Asgore sitting on the couch, having a conversation about Asriel.

Man, they probably miss him so bad.

"Mom? Dad?" Frisk called. "Ah, my child, Asgore has something to say..." The brunette tilted her head, curious as to what they had to say.

"The party is canceled." Asgore sighed, patting her head. "Really?" Frisk asked, lowkey feeling happy as she wasn't really in the mood to get social with others.

Frisk could see Toriel and Asgore smiling together. "Well, guess who's back!"

*

I freaked out as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, I quickly turned to see Chara.

"Chara, you scared the crap out of me!"

"Well, it wasn't my fault. Besides, I got someone here today with me." Chara picked a pot behind her, only to see Flowey appear on it.

"Oh! Welcome back, Flowey!" I smiled, petting his soft yellow petals.

"Whatever." He mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"How was it underground?"

"It went well. Some monsters decided to stay down there and well, I let them."

"That's great. I hope they try to visit the surface, though."

"Right."

"Do you want to go to our bedroom?" I suggested, Chara only nodded in response, picking up Flowey's pot. I opened the door for them to enter.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I promptly answered Undyne's call.

"Hello?"

"What's up, punk! There's a sleepover at our house at 6 PM. Girls. Only. See ya." Frisk wasn't surprised at the sudden invitation, the couple liked to invite Frisk, sometimes even asking her to bring her classmates.

I hummed before asking, "Can Chara join?"

"NGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

"UNDYNE, PLEASE CALM DOWN."

Undyne ended the call.

"I'll take that as a yes." I snickered, placing my phone back in my pocket.

"Chara, there's a sleepover in-" I instantly turned around to notice Flowey and Chara bickering.

"Will you two just stop?" I requested, loud enough for them to hear. "Hmph!" Flowey and Chara hurriedly turned away and crossed their arms or... leaves.

"Anyways, there's a sleepover in Undyne and Alphys' house..." I hesitated, taking a peek at Flowey. "Sorry, Flowey. You can't come." I frowned.

"Like I care," Flowey mumbled.

Poor Flowey.

We asked Toriel if we can go to Undyne and Alphys' place for some reason. Toriel politely accepted, somehow, she was concerned about our safety. We assured her we'll be fine.

*

I and Frisk wore our brown boots. I got up first and opened the gate for us both.

"Be safe, children!" Toriel smiled with worry apparent on her face.

"We will, mom! Bye." Frisk waved, I smiled back at Toriel and waved.