|| Dang it, Sans. ||

*Frisk's POV*

Sans wrapped his warm skeletal arms around my waist, his mouth next to my ear.

"hey shortcake, morning." Sans whispered, nuzzling onto my neck. I smiled and kissed his bony cheek, "Morning, bonehead. Had a good sleep?"

"yeah, but it could've been better last night if you were naked."

"Sans!" I shouted, getting up from the comfortable bed.

"sorry, shortcake," He sighed, "but i can't get you off my mind."

Sans' voice was quite seductive today, and I barely got the chance to snap into reality.

His voice definitely made my legs wobble and my heart was racing.

"Dang it, Sans." I groaned, placing a hand on his chest. He gave me a questioning look.

"Stop with that voice."

*Sans' POV*

"Stop with that voice."

"oh, my voice? it just turns out like this by itself."

"Saaaans, I'm serious!" Frisk whined.

"hi serious, i'm sans."

Frisk whines my name again. Cute.

"alright, alright, fine." I chuckled, kissing her soft, pink lips.

Frisk deepens the kiss as she wraps her arms around my neck

We both pulled away as I wrapped an arm around her waist, "you're so beautiful, frisk."

"Pff, stop lying, Sansy." She rolled her golden eyes, mocking my name.

"whatever, i still love you."

Frisk's cheeks seemed to be red. Aha! There's that blush.

"aw, you're blushing, how cute.~" I cooed, pressing kisses on her neck.

Frisk lets out an 'hmph' and looked away. I laughed and teleported infront of her, I lifted up her chin with my skeletal finger and wasted no time to kiss her again.

Frisk's eyes widen, but she kissed me back. I smiled. She pulled away, panting. I noticed her bump as I bent down, running my thumb through her baby bump and kissed it.

Frisk bit her lip and started to giggle uncontrollably. I looked at her, "what?"

"S-sorry, it was just ticklish."

"oh, so everything for you is ticklish?"

"Try me." She said in a joking manner.

"heh, you're in for a bad time, sweetheart." I chuckled, not even noticing that my pupils turned into hearts. I tackled her onto the bed, I was basically ontop of her. I started to kiss her neck. Frisk gasped and blushed furious red, pushing me off of her, but failed miserably, "S-Sans! S-stop it, please! A-ah--Sans!"

Frisk managed to get ontop of me, but I still had my grip on her. I continued to attack her neck with longer kisses. "Sans, *giggle* stop, please!"

I stopped as Frisk gasped for air, wrapping her arms around me, "I. Hate. You."

"what? did i tickle your funny bone?" I chuckled, earning a slight giggle from her.