|| Waterfalls ||

Sans hummed as he lazily walked out of a store. He mentally facepalmed, remembering he could teleport and so he did.

Did I forgot to mention that 2 years had passed? Whoopsies.

Frisk was already 20, while Sans was 24.

Frisk was in the kitchen, humming lovingly. A sweet voice that always made Sans' heart melt.

Sans' pupils turned into hearts before walking towards her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as he nuzzled on Frisk's neck that sent tickles down her spine. She began to giggle uncontrollably, "H-hey, stop that!"

"nah." Sans mumbled, continueing nuzzling on her hair.

"S-stop it, Sans!"

"but i don't want to." He grinned, kissing her neck on each spot.

Frisk's face burned red before stopping him. Suprisingly, she managed to stop him.

"tch, you're no fun." Sans pouted, making Frisk giggle.

"anyways, i've been planning to go to waterfalls, wanna come?"

Frisk's golden eyes lighted up with excitement, "Yes, please!"

- // -

The feeling of dizziness sent over Frisk's head. Sans used his magic to keep Frisk on balance, "sorry."

"I-it's fine..." She muttered as her eyes sparkled with joy as she stared at the glowing cave.

There were blue flourescent flowers, the blue crystal looked like stars. The ceiling looked like the night sky, just like the surface. A blue glowing lake in the center, the couple sat in the ground, with glowing echo flowers surrounding them. Their feet completely wet.

Frisk kissed Sans' cheek in excitement.

"We should come here more often." Frisk beamed with joy, interwining their hands as Sans placed his skull onto Frisk's thighs.

"yeah." Sans nodded in agreement, "we should."