|| Cuddly or Horny? ||

The couple had done nothing today, but cuddle next to each other. It was a moment that the couple would wish for.

Frisk looked at the time, "Sans, let me go?"

"nooo. . ." Sans whined childishly as his grip got tighter.

"Please?"

.

.

.

No response.

Frisk sighed, she got no tricks. Not even one.

Suddenly, an idea popped up, but she wasn't sure if it'll work. She had to try it.

She faced Sans as she looked at him with puppy eyes. She nuzzled onto Sans' skeletal neck and kissed it. Sans' face turned blue, but he was determined not to let go.

Since when did he get so determined?

"Please, Sans~." Frisk begged, placing her arms around his neck as she looked at him.

"no. . ."

"Why?"

"i don't want to let go."

Frisk sighed in frustration, she kissed Sans' jawline, his neck, his collarbone. Oh, how he loved it.

Sans' pupils turned into hearts before staring at her. His grip only got tighter.

He pinned Frisk on the wall, her arms above her head.

Frisk stared at him in awe, "What got you so affectionate today?"

"hmm. . . am i?" Sans raised a 'brow' and pressed kisses down her neck, just like she did to him earlier.

Frisk began to giggle from the ticklish feeling, making Sans smirk.

He wrapped his skeletal arms around the girl's small body and teleported onto their lime couch as their laughter died down.

"sorry, couldn't control myself. you were so cute."

"I-it's fine." Frisk breathed, waving her hand in front of her as if it was nothing.

"Although, I have one question for you." Frisk added, looking at Sans who hummed.

"What were you feeling today, cuddly or horny?"