|| Good or Bad News? ||

Today has been a very, very dizzy day for Frisk.

"Eugh..." Frisk groaned, her hand reaching for her forehead.

"hey shortcake, what's wrong?" Sans asked, worried.

"It's just- my head hurts." She explained.

"here, here." Sans sighed, bending down to remove her hand on her forehead.

Frisk looked up at him as Sans cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. Frisk's cheeks became red from the sudden action.

"Th-thanks, I feel better now." She shyly muttered, Sans chuckled at the cuteness on how flustered she would always be.

Sans kissed her once again before walking away to get a quick nap.

What was wrong with her?

Dizziness. Nausea. Puking.

...

Oh.

Frisk's golden eyes widen after realizing something. She needed a test. Now.

- / / -

Opening the bathroom door, Frisk bit her lower lip as she let out a heavy sigh. She grabbed the test and started to breathe rapidly.

One.

Two.

Three.

She checked the test.

.

"One line, please."
.

"Gosh, I-I don't want this. Not at all."
.

Two lines.
Positive.

Frisk's eyes widen. No way, how?

'Sans is gonna kill me.'

How in the world can she become pregnant?

She needed much more evidence—

She needed to tell this to Sans.

Frisk opened the bathroom door to see the sleeping skeleton, slightly snoring on the couch.

"S-Sans...?"

Sans stirred, but didn't move afterwards. Tears threatened to fall as a tear slid down across Frisk's cheeks as she walked closer to him.

"P-please, I need something t-to tell you."

No response.

"S-sans!"

Sans slowly opened his eyesockets as he rubbed his eyesockets, but his expression changed when he saw her. "what is it? are you hurt? are you okay?"

Sans hugged her to calm her down, kissing her tears away. Frisk sighed in relief, but no matter how hard she tries, she couldn't find the right words to say, "I-I'm..."

Sans looks at her in confusion, furrowing his nonexistant eyebrows, "you're what?"

"I'm p-pregnant, S-sans."

Sans stares at her in shock, "w-what?"

Frisk's heart starts to race. "I swear, I-I didn't cheat on y-you!"

Sans' eyesockets softened as he chuckled and placed both of his skeletal hand on her wet cheeks, "heh, who said you cheated on me?"

"I-I love you, Sans."

"i love you too, shortcake, but aren't you supposed to be smiling?" Sans chuckled again as Frisk tries to force a smile, but it only came as a wobbly smile.

Sans laughs at the cuteness as Frisk pouted, "I t-tried my b-b-best!"

Sans' white pupils turned into hearts as he placed his thumb on her chin, making her look up at him.

"Shortcake, why don't you open your precious eyes?"

Frisk opens them as more tears threatens to fall down.

"hey, hey, don't cry." Sans wipes them away and leans in closer.

Frisk closes her eyes as her lips met with Sans'. They both smiled at the sweet, gentle, loving kiss as they pulled away.

Sans touched his wife's smooth, tan stomach. He bent down and kisses her stomach as he whispered,

"i can't wait to see ya, sweet pea."