|| Ending ||

(Only found a picture of baby Franchesca.)

*Sans' POV*

"It's boring, I feel like a child. I want to play." Frisk sighed, twirling her hair.

"mhm..." I hummed, admiring her natural beauty. "you're so beautiful."

Frisk looked at me, her cheeks tinted pink, "Aw, thanks. You'r--"

Frisk was cut off by the cries of Franchesca. Frisk stood up as I followed her over Chesca's crib. Frisk gently picked her up, shushing her.

"What's wrong, little princess?" Frisk asked, booping her nose as Chesca started to giggle.

Frisk looked at me and smiled as she looked back at Chesca. "Say...papa!"

"P...pa...papa!" Chesca grinned happily. Frisk's golden eyes sparkled with happiness and shock as she hugged Chesca and laughed. "Sans! Her first word! Wow, I'm so happy."

I chuckled and took Chesca in Frisk's arms as I kissed Frisk's left cheek.

I booped her nose with mine as I looked at Chesca's golden eyes. She was beautiful just like her mother. She started to make grabby hands and giggled, "she's just as energetic as you, shortcake."

Frisk walked over Seth's crib. He was sleeping peacefully. "He's as lazy as you, bonehead." Frisk giggled, picking him up as she made him bounce lightly in her arms.

"they're so cute and tiny." I chuckled, while rubbing Franchesca's back. Rubbing her back was something I do to calm Chesca down.

I love them so much.

- / / -

"Okay, Seth, come to mommy!" Frisk smiled, bending down as her hands reached for Seth, while I was carrying Franchesca in my arms.

Seth tried to stand up, but lost his balance. ". . . . . ."

I snorted as I watched Frisk trying to teach Seth how to walk. "Sans, help me will you?"

"nah, babe, i'm loving the view." I winked. Well, I just maybe wanted to try a few flirty jokes. I love seeing Frisk flustered.

"Saaans..." Frisk whined, her cheeks tinting red. "aw, still acting like the old flustered frisk, i see."

Seth looked at me with his baby blue eyes, he looked again at Frisk. Well, Seth couldn't stand up anymore and his baby blue eyes was asking for help. "H...he...p."

"Hep?"

I snorted, "first word, wow."

"Hel...elp!"

Frisk bursted out laughing as she picked Seth and hugged him. "He meant 'help,' Sans," Frisk said between her soft giggles. "It's definitely his first word."

"i love this tough lil' guy." I chuckled, Frisk giggled and quickly pecked my teeth.

Frisk leaned her head into my shoulder as she sighed, "I love you, Sans."

"I love you a skele-ton too, frisk. heh."

- / / -

The End.

I know, I know, it ended so quickly. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you in any way. Sorta.

. . .

Oh, right!

'No Matter What (FRANS OFC)' is also about to end, just one or two chapters left. But don't worry, I got a few stories in my draft. Yeah, imma prepared.

What'chu gonna do about it, huh?

NEW STORY SOON :

'My Mysterious Crush (Sans x Frisk)' or ''Till I Met You (Sans x Frisk)'

I don't know which to choose or which to not. Fml.

So, it's basically where Frisk's bestfriend offers her to play an online game, and Frisk accidentally bumps with a random player, and you know who it is. (Insert lenny face.) It's ya boy, Sans.

I'll probably publish it next week.

Yeah, I suck at titles. Forgive me. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the story.

I can make one-shots, though. Just make sure to comment it down below if you want me to make one. Well, even though I suck at it.

Thank you for your support, I love you guys, platonically.

Bye, my sweet, sweet fruitloops. I'll see you in my other stories. ❤️