|| Wedding ||

( I haven't experienced getting married, yet. I have no idea how it works- Forgive me, friend. May every single person stay innocent.)

Frisk bit her lower lip as her breaths became shakey. She could feel nervousness and excitement at the same time, her whole body was shaking. She never got this nervous before.

She stared at her reflection in the mirror as she used her fingers to comb her hair.

Suddenly, Toriel walked behind her. She placed a paw on Frisk's left shoulder, which made Frisk yelp slightly.

"Nervous?" Toriel asked, smiling.

"Y-yeah, never been this nervous before." Frisk stammered as Toriel laughed lightly. "It is normal to be nervous, my child. Afterall, it is an experience, but you have to fight your fear, alright?"

"Yes, mom. Well, we better get going then." Frisk smiled nervously as Toriel nodded in agreement.

Frisk let out a sigh before standing up and followed Toriel.

- / / -

Sans stood there, waiting for his beautiful bride to show up.

He sighed nervously as he glanced at the door, hoping to see her. Now.

Finally, the wooden door that was designed with jewelries opened as a smiling girl with a white gown showed up.

Sans' soul jumped at the sight as his white pupils turned into hearts.

Frisk.

She nervously glanced at the visitors, who were smiling and stared at her with awe.

Frisk walked towards the stage as she smiled at Sans who winked at her.

She faced Sans with a slight smile that definitely meant 'I'm-nervous', making Sans chuckle lightly.

- / / -

Minutes has passed, yet it felt like years. The two had been nudging each other, they would smile at each other when they would be whispering/mouthing some puns.

Now, Undyne was...

Let's say, she was really impatient. She crossed her arms as she waited for the minister to finish the sermon. She was waiting for the lovebirds to finally kiss in public.

Well, they actually did, but not really like everyone saw it.

Finally, the minister closed some sort of book- or what would you call a 'Bible'.- (I think.)
As he looked at the both.

Now,

They both started their vows, which really made Undyne tap her foot repeatedly.

Damn, being patient was hard, but she could also tell that the two infront were impatient also.

And finally,

Done...

"Sans Skeleton," By hearing that name, the audience finally smiled. "Do you take Frisk Dreemurr as your lawfully wedded wife?"

Sans answered, without hesitating, "i do." He smiled.

Then,

"Frisk Dreemurr, do you take Sans Skeleton as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Frisk smiled ever so brightly, "I do."

Exchanges of rings happen and stuffs.

"You may now kiss the bride."

And there it is.

Everyone's most favorite part.

"Kiss her for the love of God!"

An excited voice yelled, followed by a nervous shush.

Sans guessed it was Undyne and Alphys, Frisk looked nervous all of a sudden, but Sans, he wasn't.

Sans looked at the audience, then back at Frisk, he looked again at the audience, and back at Frisk.

The audience smiled as Sans lifted Frisk's veil without hesitation. He smirked and kissed her gently, the audience stood up and clapped, happy cheers filled their ears. Undyne was yelling unknown words, while Alphys was trying to calm her down. Uhm- Not really, Alphys was fangirling also.

Toriel sniffed as Asgore tried to calm her down. Chara and Asriel were finally together, happy.

"you're like the bones in my body, without you, i'd collapse."

-Sans