|| Merry Christmas (Bonus) ||

"...Sans..." A dry yet tired voice called. I looked at Frisk, who was staring at me with her half, tired lidded eyes. My eye sockets were filled with worry as I asked, "oh, shit, did i wake you up?" Frisk shook her head.

"you look tired, go to sleep." I softened and mumbled, walking beside her as I kissed her temple. Frisk answered. "...I..don't...want to..."

I raised my nonexistent brow as I looked at her, "what will ya do?"

Frisk shrugged, wrapping her arms around me as I lost balance and fell on top of her. I shuddered when I felt her hot breaths on my neck. "f-frisk..."

She hummed in response as she held me close. I was so much in an uncomfortable position right now. "...Just wait...a sec...I'll be up..."

Yeah, I'm waiting, but I was...enjoying watching Frisk at the same time. Eh.

I laid on top of her for what seemed like forever. Frisk finally stirred, letting go of me before rubbing her eyes.

I grunted and rubbed my neck. "You bought...me a...teddy bear?" Frisk asked, rubbing her golden eyes.

I looked at her in confusion, "what?" Frisk didn't answer. "what kind of question is that?"

"I was...hugging one, I think." Frisk shrugged and yawned.

"i think you're talkin' about me."

Frisk stared at me before looking away. "Oh...sorry."

"it's alright, shortcake. i pretty much enjoyed watchin' ya."

Frisk's cheeks tinted pink as she spoke in a soft voice, "How are the kids?"

I shrugged and smiled, "still asleep."

"Good, good." Frisk sighed and smiled, patting my cheek.

Holy. Cow.

"d-do you know what day it is today?"

"My birthday?"

"nope."

"What is it then?" Frisk looked at me and sat up.

"it's christmas?"

Frisk looked at me, her golden eyes full of disbelief. "No wayyyy."

I chuckled, grabbing a calendar on the nightstand, "check it out for yourself."

"I thought it was 24 today."

"nice."

"Where are we going to spend Christmas?" She asked me, placing it back on the nightstand.

"in bed." I smirked, scooting closer beside her.

Frisk blushed pink, "You're such a flirt."

"eh. you used to flirt with all the monsters in the underground. everyone seems flustered by your actions."

"Oh my--Don't remind me of that." Frisk laughed.

- / / -

*Frisk's POV*

"Alright, punks! Let's play...."

"S-seven minutes i-in H-H-Heaven." Alphys chirped.

"Ohohoho~! I'd love that." Mettaton smirked, his pink eyes glancing over me and Sans.

"Alright, who goes first?" Undyne asked, sighing.

"I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WOULD LIKE TO GO FIRST!" Papyrus said, raising his hand.

"Go ahead, Papy."

Papyrus picked a piece of paper and unwrinkled it. He stared at it for the longest time as his cheeks slowly flushed orange. "I-I GOT M-METTATON."

I had to hold my squeals back. "Mmmmhm~! Get in the closet, both of you." I felt Sans tense. I looked at him and smiled. "It's gonna be alright, Sans. He can take care of himself."

Sans sighed, wrapping an arm around my waist and nuzzled his skull in the crook of my neck. "fine."

Mettaton stood up as Papyrus followed. "i don't like this." Sans whispered. I giggled and pressed my lips against his teeth to calm him down. I smiled when he kissed back as his shoulders relaxed.

I pulled away. He whined. "Eh, we'll continue it later." I giggled and winked. Undyne closed the closet door and smirked evilly, fixing her Santa hat. "I wonder what they're going to do."

Sans tensed again. I held my laughter back. "i'm gonna kill that glittering microwave toaster if he does something to pap."

"Chill, Sans. Chill." I patted his back.

Five minutes passed. We were starting to hear giggles inside the closet. "what the fuck are they doing?" Asked Sans, his eye sockets wide.

I stood up and walked over the closet. I listened closely.

"Alright, Papy, I think seven minutes' done." A dramatic voice giggled, which I guessed was Mettaton's.

"NYEHEHEH!"

I quickly ran beside Sans, acting like nothing happened. Sans gave me a questioning look.

"Nothing bad happened." I whispered, patting his shoulder.

Suddenly, the closet door slammed open, revealing Mettaton and Papyrus.

"Wh-what d-did you g-g-guys d-do?" Asked Alphys.

They both shrugged, sitting back on their places.

"Alright, Frisk you go." Undyne snickered, handing me the crumpled pieces of paper.

I picked the smallest one and unwrinkled it.

Ah.

Of course, the smallest paper has the shortest name.

Sans.

I smiled and looked at Sans, earning a surprised look from him. Undyne quickly shoved me and Sans inside the closet and locked the doors.

"soooooo, what're we gonna do?"

"We're gonna breathe and stand here." I shrugged, leaning over his shoulder.

Sans hummed, wrapping his arms around my waist. "mhm, would ya mind if i..." He paused, trailing his thumb across my cheek, causing me to become a blushing mess.

"...make it a lil' wild?" He chuckled with a deep voice, causing my face to heat up.

I faced him and pressed my lips on his teeth. Without a second, he kissed back.

We both pulled away. I smiled, "Merry Christmas, Sans."

He pecked my lips, "Merry Christmas, shortcake."

Our moment was cut off when we heard Franchesca and Seth's cries, followed by Undyne's familiar groan of disappointment. I giggled, "Well, damn."