Chapter 8

"NGGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Undyne abruptly shattered down the door to our bedroom to pieces with Alphys tensely following her from behind.

"Oh my gosh." Chara laughed, "I can't believe this is actually happening right now." She muffled her giggles with her hand.

"H-hey, guys."

"Hey, Alphys."

"JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY!" Undyne roared, exploding with impatience.

"What do you—" 

It's about me and Sans.

"Oh, no, no, no thanks."

"Don't try me, Frisk!" Undyne glared at me.

"Sans kissed you on the forehead! Isn't it obvious?!"

"YOU SAW THAT?" It was now my turn to glare at Undyne who seemed sheepish.

"U-Undyne, please c-calm down." Alphys interposed apprehensively. "Let's g-go b-back..." Alphys pleased. "Fine." Undyne gnarled while Alphys mouthed a sorry to us. "Y-you should definitely c-confess, though." The yellow lizard winked.

"Alphys, my knight in shining armor," I breathed, praising her silently.

"Oh wow, that was really clever." Flowey smiled.

"Nothing's clever about that." Me and Chara said in unison, glaring at him. "Whatever." Flowey just rolled his eyes, "Why are you both frantic anyway?" He demanded.

"Look at the door!" Chara responded in a duh tone.

"Oh."

"What are we going to do about the door?" Chara questioned, glancing at me.

"I don't know." I shrugged, "Mom's gonna kill us." I concluded.

"Frisk? Chara?" 

Oh no, it's Toriel.

"Shit." Chara cussed.