Chapter 7

I and Sans walked through the pavement, he would break the stillness by cracking in some quips until Sans called out, "Frisk...?"

I hummed mindlessly before peering up at him.

"We're here."

"Oh, right. Thank you, Sans." I beamed as he shut the umbrella. "Huh," I frowned, "You'll get sick."

"Heh, don't worry 'bout me, kid. Unless you'd become my wife someday." Sans chuckled, and right at that moment, I had blanked out but was immediately brought back to reality when he brought his skeletal hands to my cheeks and cupping them, his face was so close that I could feel his breath.

Okay, this skeleton unmistakably lost his mind.

He pecked my forehead; in an instant, my face was already reddening.

"Welp, bye, frisk." Sans winked as he backed away and with that, he was gone. "Oh..." I paused, settling my hand on my forehead, letting my fingers lightly linger on the spot that Sans had kissed.

Fuck. I am definitely dreaming, or maybe I just lost my mind.

I briskly rushed up to my room, not minding if someone experiences a mini-earthquake from my heavy footsteps.

"Howdy—" I intervened in on Flowey's worthless introduction by flinging the door to my bedroom open.

"What happened?" Chara inquired, her tone curious. 

She was here the entire time?

"Not telling." I intersected my arms before wiggling my eyebrows at her in a tease, "I will if you tell who you like."

"No thanks."

"Well, fine!" I plopped on my bed, promptly giving up.

"Oh, I know..." Flowey smirked with Chara watching us both curiously.

This fucking weed must really like being threatened to death.

"Smiley trashbag kissed—"

"Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope," I uttered repeatedly as I hastily dashed up to Flowey and covered his mouth.

"NGGGAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Undyne has entered.