Chapter 3

Andrea

We went to a wooden hut near the river not far from Jay's subdivision. We didn't follow Clara anymore. Jay felt the same way I felt for Clara which is annoyed by her behavior. She deserves everything no matter what Jay did to her.

She became my friend but what she does to me especially on my supposed date is unacceptable. I thought she would behave but she seems to have gotten worse. I don't have any evidence to prove if my instict was right yet I think the way she acts proved that she likes Jay.

"Why did Clara do that?" I said to Lea. I'm talking about why Clara pulling Jay while we are supposed to kiss which didn't work. I closed my eyes but I know Jay would do that. I feel embarrassed when he finds out that I can be wild especially in the bed hence I pretended to avoid it.

Lea chose to come with us because she had no choice. Her parents came home at 11pm though they were attending their batch's reunion. Lea's house is still close and only her parents have the key. She is only enicahija so no one can open the gate for her but her parents. She has nowhere else to go that's why I invite her to go to us before she goes home.

"What do you mean?" She answered me. She answered. I saw her reaction that she was afraid of Clara. She is using her phone to chat her but she is not online.

"I mean why she always like that?" I answered. I know in my heart that Lea needs to tell something because she and Clara are closer and I know that she knows something about what happened.

"She likes Jay?" Bulong ko sakanya. I don't want Jay to hear me mention this to Lea.

"I don't know anything." Pautal utal niyang sagot.

"Are you sure?" Sagot ko naman at tinignan ko siya ng matulis.

"Yeah?" Patanong naman niyang sagot.

"I have to go na Andrea. I need to check if Clara was fine." She added
and at the same time she ran towards the road leading to Clara's house. I can feel her avoiding my questions which made me more curious but I don't have any choice but to let her go because somehow I still care about Clara.

"Let's keep in line." Sagot ko naman at ngumiti ako sa kaniya at saka naman siya tuluyang umalis.

When Lea answered I felt something was wrong because I felt like she knew something and she was just afraid to tell me the truth because she didn't want to hurt me. She considers my feelings compared to Clara.

Jay and I were still together as we walked to our destination. We were holding hands while walking. I feel relieved like I can enjoy the moment when it's just the two of us. This is what I'm waiting for the romantic date at night. It was as beautiful as the view of the trees full of shining stars and very fresh air.

We crossed the bridge towards the river. We thought of going there to breathe fresh air and relax together. I don't know if my knees are shaking because of the cold breeze or because I'm just nervous to be with him. It's also night so it's normal for me to feel scared.

Many people say that it is in that river that you can ask for or wish for anything. It is call the wishing river. I want to go there to pray for Jay and I until the end.

Habang naglalakad kami sinubukan kung mag-open ng topic.

"Kamusta yong organization mo sa school?" Tanong ko sa kanya. "Ano na ulit yong org mo?" Dagdag ko. Sa pagkakaalam ko kasi higit sa isa yong sinalihan niya kaya diko alam if saan siya active doon ngayon.

"It's fine. Actually I have 3 org choir, dance and cooking club pero mas active ako ngayon sa music." Paliwanag niya habang pasulyap sulyap ito sa akin habang kami ay naglalakad.