Chapter 4

Andrea

In spite of everthing the hurtful words Clara received from me. I can't forgive myself. I doubt her too much. I now understand why she treated me the way she did because she cares just about me and doesn't want to hurt me. Clara doesn't mean any harm; she only wants me to stop being like her.

I can infer that Clara doesn't deserve to be wounded based on what I did to her today beacuse I didn't broaden my perspective on the things she does and I lost sight of the fact that she was  concerned about me at all.

I am so grateful to Clara for the reason that she is a true friend. It was a mistake that I doubted her because she just wanted me to be in a good relationship.

The amount of malice she shows proves that she likes Jay, but all my doubts are just the result of my own illusion. Clara is not that kind of woman as I imagine.

I'm sure Clara is the person I heard about earlier since I recall Tito Adong saying that the girl who gave him a letter is just now leaving the area. Jay and I made the decision to return there and search for her around the river, but we were failed to see her.

Bigla akong napahinto sa paglalakad dahil sa kaba at bilis ng tibok ng puso ko.

"I felt a headache. It felt like I was being pulled." I said to Jay, who had also stopped moving after becoming fatigued.

"Is this because of Clara?" He replied as he walked over to me and worriedly comforted me.

"Yes, because I felt sorry for her. She didn't deserve everything I showed her." I answered and I didn't realize that tears were already falling in my eyes which made my feelings even worse.

"Magiging okay din ang lahat not now but soon." He replied and suddenly he came and hugged me which made me feel better.

"Can we leave now to go home? I feel so worn out and it's already 11:30PM; it's late." I begged him and he did not refuse me.

He supports me in walking back to their house. I don't know but I feel like I'm about to fall from the poison I feel. When I think of Clara I feel even weaker.

Before moving in the direction of their residence, he first asked me, "Are you going home?"

"I can sleep with you." I replied. I feel like I can no longer be alone myself in the flattened for the reason that I'm weak as hell. All I want is Jay by my side.

"Are you sure?" He answered as he continued to lingers by my side.

"Yeah?" Patanong kong sagot sakanya while we headed in the direction of their house.

We traveled for a short distance before reaching their home. However I would have like to have had him carried to my place but I decided that it would be best to spend the night with Jay due to my mix emotions.

"Are you still okay?" Jay asked when we entered their house.

"Hmmm." I couldn't answer because I couldn't open my mouth anymore. I feel full because of Clara. It's like I swallowed everything I said to her.

"Baby are you still with me." Jay asked thoughtfully as he led me to his room on the 2nd floor.

"Yeah?" I just answered because even I don't know what I'm feeling like I'm going to pass out in no time. If Jay wasn't here, I might have passed out a while ago.

Ilan sandali lang nakapasok na kami sa kwarto niya at dahil nahihilo ako bigla nalang kaming natumba sa kama kung kaya't nadaganan ko siya dahil sa pagkakaalalay nito sa akin. Naghuramentado ang puso ko habang nakahiga ako sa pagitan ng dalawa niyang braso. Nakita ko ang nagliliyab niyang mga mata habang mula sa pagtitig sa aking mga mata ay bumaba ang tingin niya sa aking mga labi.