C1

Edited

Eve Oliviah

it was night time 11:30 to be precise and all i wanted to do was go outside and sits in the pool but i couldn't. I couldn't because my parents locked me in my room knowing how adventurous i was. The only reason why i'm in here is because of this fucking Alpha that no one knows the name of, he likes to take girls from my pack the Pureté Pack { pronounced Pure-the}, the cleanest pack there was. I don't know why he liked to take girls but he did. He most likely took from our pack because all the girls here are sophisticated well mannered all of them expect me. I on the other hand couldn't give a crap about Manners and being nice. Waking up at 7 am was a pain specially since it was a school day i sighed and got up and went to take a shower after doing all the thing i needed to do i put on high waisted Jeans and a a dark green flowy top. I walked downstairs my mother no where to be in sight i sighed and walked in to school feeling uneasy i went to my normal groupie of friends and talked away the first half of the day not really caring what the teacher was rambling on about. I heard about a neighbouring that had a girl kidnapped but the girl came back 5 days later, no bruises no bites, no mate no nothing. She had her family of course but other then that when they asked her whats wrong she had no recgonition about what happened when she was abducted. Its a strange thing to think about. Lunch that's all i could think about i was hungry as hell and didn't bring any food but i had money i got my food and talked to my friend about this Alpha 'I mean he took Ella outta our hands shouldn't we do something' my friend Serria had said 'i don't know maybe she ran off things were pretty hard for her at home right guys' i looked at them and most of the people were nodding i yawned and choked down most of my food and sighed 'i'm so full' i replied while laughing.