C12

Edited and made longer.

Eve Oliviah

He dragged me down to the cells again. In one swift motion i was picked up and thrown against the wall hearing my back crack once again. Parker then picked me up and took me somewhere, i didn't know where i was close to passing out. I was then thrown against the floor and i was pretty close to passing out just as i was about to pass out i felt it, it's started off to so sting and then it burned. Silver. This dipshit had put Sliver around my neck it was like a dog collar. He then walked out and told the guards to keep a close eye on me. i couldn't do anything without my neck burning. It hurt like hell i couldn't do anything at all 'You know this would stop if you just submitted' he stated i looked at him like he was a fairy 'Me submit please' he then walked away not to be in my sight. I looked around and saw that my ankles and wrists as well as my neck were all chained up with silver. I was literally in a lot of pain and i couldn't handle it. Once i got used to the pain i opened my eyes and looked around. I saw the Lady who was in the painting along with the man they were sitting in the same cell as me but they weren't chained up or anything and they looked quite scared. 'Hello' i whispered they gave a slight smile back and whispered me a hello 'Are you Alpha Parker's family?' i questioned they looked away not liking the hearing of their son's name 'indeed we are' I gasped so it was true he had thrown his family into the cells 'What about the other girl in the painting the eldest one?' they looekd at me with sad eyes 'She was supposed to save us but shes in hiding waiting for the right time to weaken Parker's wolf' i nodded 'Well im his mate' they both gasped and the Lady started shedding tears 'that night it was you who had everyone happy because your the Luna you got everyone on this floor happy' i looked at her confused 'This floor is for pack members that have supposedly done something wrong' she explained and i scoffed but the my eyes started to feel cold 'I'll get you guys outta here don't worry'i started to worry for them 'When was the last time you had a proper meal?" i questioned them "about a week ago we get a proper meal once a week' i nodded and was ready for what was going to happen when i got out. but little did i know that i had to submit to get outta this hell hole. My wolf couldn't take it any longer so thats what i did i submitted.