C5

Eve Oliviah
The door opened and it revealed the Alpha of the effraynt pack was standing there i instantly smelled him and he was my mate i looked up him and saw him looking down 'Come on your coming with me, mutt' My wolf whimpered as i got up with Annie in my arms 'She's my sister Alpha i can't leave her behind' he only nodded and i followed him as everyone watched him take the Gamma's Daughters. I looked up and saw Alpha Parker talking to someone with power and i assumed he was the Beta i sighed and got in the car that he told me to get into and sat there wondering what was going to come. I was sitting in a polished black car with Annabelle on my lap sleeping quietly I was in the back and Alpha Parker was in the front. After awhile we finally got to the pack grounds, 'Get out' the alpha had said i got up and waited there 'She can be given to Nishtha the Beta's Mate she'll take good care of her' i nodded and right when i was gonna ask who this Nishtha was i looked over and saw a pretty girl Brown almost black hair with a nose ring walk out with the beta. I guess she knew what was about to come, she looked at me in Pity and i handed Annabelle over to her and then looked at the Alpha. 'What is her name?' Nishtha had spoken i looked at her and replied 'Annabelle' She only nodded and then left with her 'You on the other hand will be taken to the cells' i looked at him confused 'But why i didn't trespass onto your property' He looked at me with a look of annoyance 'because your old pack doesn't want you they never did and they never will so your sister will stay up here to live a normal since she's small and you will rot in the cells' All i wanted to do was to touch him to see if he was my mate. I took in the beauty that was this pack on the way to the cells all while trying hard not to cry. I would not let my mate see me cry yet specially because he rejected me very bluntly and was acting like he didn't want a mate. As soon as i saw my cell he shoved me in and uttered something along the lines of 'Cant believe the moon godess gave me a reckless wolf as a mate' those words actually hurt specially becuase he was my mate.

Alpha Ace {Under heavy Editing}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें