C11

Edited and made longer 

Eve Oliviah

i woke up and saw the Alpha was currently looking away his hands on his pants and i let out a quiet cough and he turned around 'Hello Alpha' He let out a little smile and then went back to a straight face 'Hello Eve i just wanted to let you know that you should stay away from me and if you do decide to run away there will be consequences because i am alpha and you are a lower cast then  me' i nodded quickly as my wolf let out a whimper and then he looked me straight in the eyes 'I Alpha Parker Samuels Reject you Eve Oliviah as my Mate and my packs Luna.' I was shocked i could feel a part of me trying to tear away and then i spoke 'I Eve Oliviah reject your rejection' I felt bold and daring for once and look him dead in the eyes ' In fact I Eve Oliviah accept you Alpha Parker Samuels as my mate' i smiles innocently and i could see a fire blazing behind his eyes and he was upset but there was also another emotion that i could see that was happy i also saw some brown like my own in his eyes.  We didn't speak at all and then he spoke 'You will end up Rejecting me in the End Eve i guarantee you that' i scoffed 'That's the thing Alpha were so different you like to think you will get your way and i won't let you do we will see who will win in the end because I will go against your every wish.' I only saw anger in his eyes nothing else anger he's never been spoken to like this before and it felt good to be the first one to speak out so he won't get his way. What i saw next wasn't what i was wishing was going to happen. I wasn't going to let my mate boss me around. I sat on the bed and watched him barge outta the  room. i chuckled and yawned and went outta the room looking for Jeeya and or Nishtha i eventually got lost and sighed. i walked around for a little while more and stumbled apon a room and when i walked in i saw paintings. One was of a beautiful woman who had dark brown hair, and brown eyes with a beautiful smiles. The bottom read 'Luna Cassie Anderson' Luna? that ment she was Parker's mom but i had never seen her but i saw a familiar face in the cells could that have been her? No way Parker would do that to his own mom. I looked at the other photo and it was of a man who looked exactly like Parker no doubt he was his father, the only thing was the man had striking blue eyes like Parker's so that made them look 100% more alike i turned around and there was another photo accept this one being of his parents a small little boy and a girl who looked a little older then the boy. The boy had a huge smile on his face and had brown eyes. No it couldn't be Parker because Parker had blue eyes. The girl however looked around 9 or 10 and the boy looked like he was 8. That wasn't Jeeya because she was the baby that the lady was holding. Before i could analyze the photo more i heard a grown behind me and i quickly span around and saw parker there. "Who let you in here?" he spoke with a harsh tone "i-i let myself in Alpha" i stuttered he scoffed and grabbed me harshly by the arm and dragged me somewhere.