C17

Edited

Eve Oliviah

He thought i was a slut. Thats what hurt the most about this, not the silver chains that were being wrapped around my wrists and ankles. Noah and i had thought about a plan that was for sure going to work and lucky me i had gotten the cell with his parents again after the gaurds had walked out i looked at them and whispered " i know about Ace me and Noah have a plan on how to weaken his wolf' i told them they both nodded we sat and talked and we got to know each other more and i learned a lot and me about the luna. I sat there till about 2 am and Noah had come "i got the stuff come on' He saw me and gasped and he quickly came in and started to unlock me from all my chains after awhile we finally got a move on "Office or bed room?' i asked him. "office he fell asleep there' I nodded and we slowly started make our way to his office i crept in slowly and saw him there asleep peacefully i looked at noah and saw how hesitant he was and i took the syringe full of wolves bane and stuck it in the Alpha's Arm and he woke up but by the time he did all the wolves bane was already in him. I watched As his eyes went from a bright blue to a stormy grey and then to a dark brown i looked at him waiting for him to say something i watched as his lips moved in slow motion "Mate" was the word that came outta his mouth and he looked like that once beautiful boy that i ran into in the woods. " i knew i'd see you again my beautiful little mate' he pulled me onto the chair and hugged me and nuzzled me i let out a small giggle of how affectionate he was being. I smiled and kissed his head and i felt him kiss my cheek "Now if you don't mind i have to get your parents outta the cells' He looked at me as if i he had just seen a ghost. "My parents in the cells?' i slowly watched his face go from confused to terrified "im such a bad son oh my god' I sighed and took his hand and put it on my cheek "hey your not a bad son they know it was your wolf i explained everything to them when your wolf put me down there okay? Now why dont we go down and get them together?' i watched him slowly nod and me and him walked out hand in hand down to the cells. The pack members noticed that their Alpha's human side was back but they still didn't hesitate to disrespect him. I smiled at everyone and we got to the cell entrance but before we could enter Ace tugged me back. I looked at him confused and he only whimpered. "I don't want them to hate me Kitten" i smiled at his pet name for me 'They wont hate you okay they understand' i held his hand and walked into the cells smiling at how adorable my mate was being.