C10

Eve Oliviah
I was helped outta the cell but i could barely walk. It looked like the scratches i had were going to eventually make scars. I leaned onto Nishtha and her mate -Who's name i learned was Noah- They helped until i got into the room and they sat me on the bed and Jeeya came and sat beside me 'Wanna take a bath or maybe a shower?' I thought about it for a minute and then looked down at my torso and the scratches were gone. Man i forget i'm a werewolf sometimes 'Bath please'i whispered letting her know what choice i had made. i sighed and watched as Jeeya ran into the room that was attached to my bed room and looked around. The room i was put in had baby pink walls and the comforter was a light blue it was quiet cozy i could possibly get use to this. Jeeya soon came out with Nishtha in front of her i smiled at them 'How's Annie i haven't seen her yet' Nishtha smiled 'She's great and made a bunch of new friends as well as being accepted into the pack' she awnsered with a smile on her face i sighed and went into the bathroom and sat in the bubbles that were formed and sighed i was in there for an hour at the most and when i came out of my room wearing some clothing Nishtha had gotten me there stood the Alpha in all of his glory i quickly checked him out and noticed how the shirt had clinched to his beautiful body and the way his shorts hung a little to low for other women to stare at my eyes moved up to his perfect full lips and studied the way they were shaped and then to his perfectly styled ashburn hair. ''Mate looks so good i wanna do dirty things to him'  i fell asleep after looking at him. As much as i wanted to keep looking i didnt because i know he would have my tounge for it.

A/N- I might publish another part because i don't have anything to do :)