C8

Eve Oliviah
The pain was back once again but this time it was stronger i hadn't even known until i woke up. I started clawing at it the pain was far way to much and it was crawling up upper body and settled at my Pancreas i couldn't hold it anymore so i kept on scratching on it. I then heard someone fall down into the room full of cells i looked over me saw a tall girl who had black hair blue eyes and somewhat tan. She looked at me and saw how much pain i was in and ran away i sighed and she came back minutes later with Nishtha i looked at them and they came into the Cell and saw what i had done to myself 'Do any of you know what's happening to me?' i spoke Only Nishtha nodded i looked up at her wanting more information 'We have to get Alpha here before the pain gets to your heart and you claw it out' i only nodded not knowing want to say or do.
I saw Nishtha close her eyes and then the man who i assume is her mate saw me and the scars i made on my body and gasped and called over his Alpha. 'What is so fucking important that i had to leave my office' he stated with a rough tone to his voice. He saw me sprawled out on the floor with bloody clothes 'And what the heck happened to that mutt' I sighed the sun was up by now but the pain was still briefly there. 'Well you see Alpha' Jeeya -The little 13 year old girl that fell down the stairs- started to explain 'Since you left her down here alone without you around her wolf got tired and tried calling out to you but since you never responded it gave a burning sensation starting off where her upper body and leg meet and then it crawled up her chest' The look on his face was priceless i could barely even walk but his face was scared. I knew that id be good friends with Jeeya i slowly felt myself slipping in and out of consiousness and i watched Alpha and he looked at me i knew i was gonna be chained to him after this. i watched him mindlike someone but i was never sure who.