C18

Not Edited.

Eve Olivah

i was surprised at how scared Ace looked. "What if they hate me for putting them down there?" ace asked me, the look on his face was crazy. "Ace, Baby they aren't going to hate you okay?" i said while putting my hand on his cheek he instantly calmed down and i slowly led him into the cells and looked for the cell his parents were in. I walked to the cell i was in and the chains were there from the time  was in here for 2 months or was it weeks i cant quite remember. "Why does this cell smell like you Kitten?"i sighed "you well parker put me in here for awhile" he sighed and looked away and i held his hand. I looked over to where his parents were and i walked over. I watched as they had a little family reuinuon i smiled and watched them and Ace stayed in his moms embrace for awhile he was such a momma's boy. I smiled and walked over and pat his back "hey Acey why dont we get your parents a room where they can rest up until we clean their real room hmm?" he nodded and whispered "as long as i get to hug mom for a few more minutes' i smiled and then we all went upstairs and Ace went to find his parents a temporary bed room and i went to the room i walked into where they had their family photos. I moved all the photos to one side and i started to clean the room up. It was 5 pm when i was half way done just as i was about to start cleaning the bathroom Noah came running into the room "Eve theres someone i want you to meet and DO NOT tell ace okay?" i nodded and put the stuff down and locked the room only i had the key. I followed Noah to a clearing and there stood a girl who had the same striking brown eyes as my Ace i looked at her a little weird her and Ace looked alike "Hello I am Luna Eve of this pack what is your buissness here?" i asked very unsure i tok a glance at Noah and he was proud that i was owning up to my title? I looked back at the girl "wow im surprised he finally found a mate" i looked at her confused and then it finally clicked and i whispered "Your the other girl from the photo" She looked at me "You've seen that photo?" i nodded and she explained her Plan to make Ace human again and i looked at Noah and we both chuckled a bit "About thaaaaaaaaat i kinda may have already done that" She looked Shocked "so everythings okay now" i nodded and she sighed "Thank god" I smiled and took a breath "well it was nice meeting you but i have to finished what i had started before meeting you" I smiled and went back to the house and went back to the room and cleaned it all. By the time i was done it was midnight and the room was spotless. The only thing i needed to do is show ace and his parents.