C6

Edited and made longer 

Eve Oliviah

He threw me into the cells and i could hear my back crack and a surge of pain shot through me. I laid there numb for awhile trying to process what was happening. I couldn't help but to be happy that at least one of us -outta Me and Annie- Were living freely if it came down to my freedom or hers i'm glad my freedom was taken away. I felt my wolf starting to heal my body and i sighed in content happy my wolf was actually here with me' 'Why doesn't mate like us?' Iris asked i closed my eyes 'i don't know Iris but it upsets me too' i stayed there for awhile waiting not wanting to know what was going to happen next. There was a little hole at the top of my cell that let in some moonlight all i wanted to do was wake up from this sick dream that wasn't a dream. I had been asleep for an hour when i felt a little burning sensation from where my thigh and my upper body start. it soon got unbearable and i jolted awake from the pain not knowing what to do, i let my upper body fall onto the ground and i started scratching at where the burning was. Al i could ask myself was if my mate was cheating on me, but why would he do that? Oh right because i'm a horrible mate that he wouldn't want. I lied there scratching at the burning. It was on for awhile but finally stopped when the morning had it and i was bleeding from all the scratching i did at the part. It made me think what if this wasn't gonna heal, its never been heard if a wolf that doesn't heal small scars. I looked at the wound and i knew it would scar. My wolf was always getting more sadder because our mate didn't want us. I had no entertainment i only had myself and this cell. I quietly sang a tune of a show that was on awhile ago. I saw how bored the other wolves looked and started to sing a little louder. Everyone slowly caught on and we were singing the theme song to Hannah Montana. I laughed and we all had our fun like this while the Alpha was having a party, You could hear the music from down here so we decided to make our own music. We were all singing and dancing in our cells having a fun time.