C9

Edited and made longer

Alpha Parker

i stood there waiting for an explation of what was happening "  Alpha tell me this do you ever feel burning in your pancreas from say around when the sun goes down to when it comes up?' I only nodded and she went on further to explain 'that's because your wolf is calling out to your mate but your not letting yourself go to her' i made a look disgust it was unintentional but i was way to much to handle for a girl like her 'So the only way to stop this pain would be to mate, With That?' she sighed 'Not mate but be around let's say maybe not sharing the same room but seeing each other and being around each other would definitely help ease the Pain otherwise Alpha You'll be mateless' My head shot up to look at her 'What do you mean Mateless Jeeya?' Jeeya was my sister and she knew a lot of the mating and health care she no doubt wanted to become a pack doctor. 'Parker you'll loose her She'll be dead in 3 days if you keep this act up' My eyes went wide almost coming out of my head i did not want my mate dying because i was too selfish to care. 'Fine then i'll make her stay in my room so she can get better faser'. I took a look at my mate who was still laying on the ground because i assume she was unable to move. I left not wanting to read the situation more Jeeya was just watching out for me right? Besides i'm an Alpha i already have too much work on my hands because of the treaties i was trying to make with other pack members. I went into my room to take a warm shower wanting this day to get away. Knowing someone would put my mate who's name i didn't know into my room. As soon as i got outta the shower i saw there laying on my bed in new clothing and though that NIshtha and Jeeya must have changed her and cleaned her up before bringing her into our- i mean my room. I looked at her She had beautiful long brown hair with brown eyes like my human side Ace has. I looked at the tattoos on my arm all of them being to do with being a Alpha Male. You didnt go and get them done, after the ceremony of becoming an Alpha they come in and draw them selfs while your asleep but really their like henna light at first and then it takes days to get them darker, but the catch is they never fade. My focus went back to mate and i could fee; myself weaken and my human side pushed out. That was something that i let come out a few times but never for long.