C16

Alpha Parker's Pov

I saw how Eve reacted to when i kissed the red head, her name was either Bethany or Amanda. I watched Eve run up the stairs i didnt want to follower her but my human did but i stood my ground. By human i meant the human side the a wolf is born with. Every werewolf is born with 2 sides; Human and Wolf, When they are born their human side is in full affect until they are the age of 16, when they are at that age then they have their first shift. However they cant find their mate until they are 18. So when Ace (the human side of me) was born he was completly normal up until he was 18. When he became 18 i had his wolf Parker too over. Ace was too weak after trying to find his mate for many days so i decided to take over. There are ocasional days when Ace can come back for only 30 minutes before i push him away. This morning being one of them, Ace had came back and saw we had found our mate and he saw what i did to her and was ferious he tried talking to me but i didnt listen i let him take in our mate for 30 minutes and then i took over again. The only way you can tell the differeance is between our eyes. When im in control my eyes are a blue colour and when Ace is in control his eyes are a light brown color almost like Eves.

Eve Oliviah's POV

i sat in the room i woke up in today. I thought back to when i woke up which was at like 9:30 which was when Parker was awake but he was laying beside me playing with my fingers and i realized something, Parker's eyes were different. They were usually an Ice blue color but this time they were brown almost like my eyes brown. 'Maybe it was his wolf trying to take over' Iris implyed 'Ive never seen a wolf with such light eyes tho Iris' i told her, back in my pack all my wolves had Nice light eyes ranging from different colours such as blue, green hazel etc. "But you have light eyes even your wolf has light eyes' Iris said. Thats the thing about me i have the same colour eyes even when in wolf form you could never tell who was in control with me. Maybe his wolf has taken him over and wasnt letting the human side in i thought of that and ran around the house trying to find Noah who was his best friend i saw with Parker and wanted to run myself over with a bus. i quietly walked over to them and tugged on Noah's sleeve and he looked at me surprised 'I need to talk to you' i murmered unsure of what to say with my mate and a bunch of his male friends there. ' Uh sure i guess' He responded we turned around around and walked away from them and i made sure to stand with my back facing the group. "I think Parker's wolf is in control of him' i told Noah and then he tugged me somewhere private 'How'd you figure out' was all he said i went on explaining what happened this morning and thought of something but hadnt said it yet 'We've tried to get Ace come back for awhile now but nothings been working' Noah said "did you guys try Wolfs bane?" i said 'No we were too scared to even try because he would loose control but now we can try because you his mate are here' Noah implyed 'About that, he doesn't exactly like me' i told him 'WHAT" he yelled ' Keep it down Noah before he finds us'  i told him "fine but explain what you meant by  he doesnt like me' Noah looked at me 'He doesnt like me the only reason why im free is because im hurt hes gonna throw me back into the cells when im all better which i am now' i explained. Right before Noah could speak loud foot steps could be heard and i whispered "Just get the Wolfsbane ready and free me after the Alpha goes to bed' Noah nodded and then Parker came stomping in "Couldnt have me so you degraded yourself to the beta what a slut' he said and then took me by the arm and went down to the cells and put me in one.