C4

Edited and made longer 

Eve Oliviah

i layed in bed all day. I couldn't go on without my mom i missed her too much and the fact that my mate had rejected me by running away. I missed a week of School already. I woke up and decided to go to school today i dressed up in leggings and a sweater it was a chill day outside.
Hey Eve! my wolf Iris came in i smiled since it's been awhile since i've talked to her
"Hey Iris why haven't you been around much?' i asked her 'I've been a little upset since Alice passed' i sighed Alice was my mom and i wanted her back. i walked downstairs to and grabbed my bag and went to school walking in the halls with all the faces as pity was too much for me all i wanted to do was make them look away. I sighed and walked to my first Class which happened to be Math. I sucked at math. I sat down in my spot and drew in my notebook since it was only a few minutes before class had actually started. After math was over i sighed "Ms.Oliviah would you please stay behind' my teacher asked me i simply nodded and waited till everyone had walked and stayed seated in my regular spot. Mr.Edler had approached me 'Your failing my class and if you don't start getting your grade up your gonna have to re-do my class' he stated. I nodded 'Am i failing because i missed that i missed a week of school?' i asked he nodded and i got up and walked out of the class and went to my Socials class who i had with my friend Demi she saw me and waved me over 'Hey Eve hows it going?' she asked 'im okay how are you?' i asked 'Good, now since i know you watch the try guys did you watch the one of where they had to take care of kids for a day" she stated "OMG YES i watched that and laughed sooo hard. Eugine was my favourite he was cute with that kid" i exclaimed while laughing she nodded and laughed with me "Mine was Keith he was so funny with the three kids who were climbing onto him' She laughed I laughed with her because she was right Keith and those kids got along but i imagine that they could have gotten along better "so i heard an Alpha is visiting how do you think thats gonna go?' i shrugged My pack was a innocent one all the Alpha's liked to come here and soak in the innocence of our pack. Class had started when an alarm started ringing not any alarm tho, the alarm that means we're being attacked. Without thinking i started to get everyone to safety. After doing so i quickly ran to Annie's school and saw her standing there scared i quickly grabbed her and hid in the closet and put her head in my chest since she was shaking and crying ressuring her that it was just me she finally calmed down but thats when i heard footsteps walking around. I knew they could smell Annie i however didn't have a scent until i came face to face with my mate, It happened once but it still didn't cut it. The foot steps stopped at the closet door.