Coming Back

Jimin's temporary apartment—Seocho-gu 서울특별시, Seoul 243-10 01:42 AM

Jimin couldn't believe that this day had finally come. This past year away from Jungkook—his older lover—had been so hard. He knew it was important that he relocate to Seoul, at least temporarily, to try and establish his career as an artist, and from a professional standpoint, he hadn't really regretted it. He had succeeded beyond his wildest dreams.

Thanks to a few key contacts with some of Namjoon Hyung's acquaintances, within a few months he had developed a devoted following of art patrons and gallery directors who were clamoring for his work. In fact, currently several of his pieces were on display in four different galleries, and he had a standing order to place future artwork in any of them. And his art was fetching prices in the four-figures.

"Really Jimin, I never thought I would see this day," Jungkook scolded the caller.

"Shut up," Jimin retorted. "How else am I supposed to get all my things back to Busan? It certainly wouldn't fit in your car."

"Is it my fault you collected so much stuff in one year? For someone who won't accept anyone help and started out practically living on the street, you sure accumulated enough things in a relatively short time," the older lover pointed out.

"Hey, can I help it if I happened to be successful at what I did? and people recognize my art in one year? It is crazy you know how crazy the industry is. Besides, my art supplies alone would take up the whole trunk space—of a normal car, that is."

"I'll have you know my car is quite normal, thank you very much. It just depends on what you want it for. When I bought it, I never thought it would be used as a U-Haul."

Jimin snorted. "No worry about that. I'm surprised with your long legs YOU even fit into it."

"Why, my minnie, you never complained before about how I fit."

"Ha, ha ha. Just tell me you won't forget to pick me up tomorrow at the station."

"Don't worry, honey. I've got it practically branded on my forehead. Hoseok Hyung has already graciously given me permission to bring his car to pick you and all your things up." He recited, "It leaves Seoul Station at 06:00 a.m. and gets in at 09:08 p.m. in good old Busan. Jeez, Jimin, three hours and eight minutes? Maybe if you letting your man visited you from time to time this past year wont be hard." Jungkook said sarcastically.

"No way, Mr. Jeon! You know I can't get distracted by anything and for you case anyone, Letting your non-stop libido to distracted me from my dream? No, thanks—and this way our reunion feels somewhat really special to me."

"That's my little ray of Sunshine—always concerned about the important things. How in the world you stay so slim with that high-carb food intake is beyond me."

"That's because you always provide me with such intense, vigorous exercise, Mr. Jeon," Jimin teased. "You just fuck it all off me in no time."

He distinctly heard Jungkook huff. "Well, I get as good as I give, Mr. Park, and I never seem to have that advantage."

"I can't help it if I have good genes and a high metabolism."

"Well, you've always had good jeans, and a hot body to fill them with, too."

"Why, that almost sounded like a compliment," the younger one marveled.

"Well, don't let it go to your little head, Jiminie—I expect a lot of vigorous exercise out of you tomorrow night."

"It will be my pleasure, Jungkook-shi. Consider it my payment for services rendered."

"Well, it's going to cost you a hell of a lot. Probably take all—night—long," the brunet drawled sexily.