Best Friends

**I swear I'm not forget this story or other stories. So I'm sooorrrrry for very late update okay! and please enjoy^^

"Sometimes I think Jungkook's going to get tired of dealing with it." He closed his eyes to try and prevent more tears from falling, he was so sick of feeling like a damn, scared little boy.

He felt a small, warm hand on his back as he looked up into the sympathetic, warm brown eyes of the woman he should recognize as his best friend, perhaps on some subconscious level did recognize as his best friend; after all, he had just told her some things he hadn't told anyone else, even Jungkook.

"Jungkook would never get tired of dealing with you," she strongly advised him with conviction. "He loves you too much to ever do that, trust me." She continued to rub her hand softly up and down on his slender back, which she could feel trembling a little.

"You didn't see him after he had heard the news about you," She told him. "His face, Jimin. It was a haunted face, a lost face. A face full of hopelessness and despair, desolation. Shit, I don't think I have the words that are adequate to express to you how he looked and felt. God, I really think if it hadn't been for Jiwoon, he would have done something drastic. Something irreversible just to be reunited with you."

Jimin looked over at her as he bit his lip in shock. His voice shook a little with emotion as he stammered out, "You mean...?,"

He didn't have to finish the sentence. "YES," She replied, nodding.

"I mean fucking kill himself. He didn't want to live without you, Jimin. That's how much he loved you. How much he still loves you," She corrected herself.

"If his love is enough to bring your memory back, then you have no problem," She stated flatly. "That man loves you like no one else, like no one else can."

Jimin nodded, some tears now falling involuntarily down his cheeks as he whispered to her, "I know. Somehow I know. But will it be enough?," He asked her shakily, uncertainly.

She smiled at him tenderly, admitting, "I guess no one really knows. You just have to have faith that it will be, okay?,"

Jimin nodded, smiling back at her a little. He still didn't remember their past together, but he felt so comfortable around this petite, caring woman. It was no wonder they had bonded and become best friends together. Despite his loss of their past history, at that moment he felt so grateful that she was here with him and listening to his deepest fears.

"Hyunjin?,"

"Yes?," She answered gently, her eyes never leaving her friend's lighter brown ones.

"Thank you for being here. You really are a good friend."

She smiled a little more broadly as her own eyes misted up now. She was confident that no matter what happened going forward, they would always be best friends somehow. "Anytime, Jiminie. That's what best friends are for."

Jeon's Act Advertising Agency-Haeundae, Busan 114; Early Friday Evening

"Hey!," Jungkook heard his assistant call out to him as he entered the building. "What are YOU doing here?,"

He turned to see Hyemi walking out of his office. "What–, I leave for a couple of days and you move into my executive suite?," He growled good-naturedly.

He knew his loyal assistant of so many years would never do something like that; he actually trusted her implicitly by now. Hyemi, of course, didn't take the bait; she knew her boss far too well for that.