Do Something About It!

**Hey! Weekly Update here! I'm gonna ask, you guys like this story of mine too right??

Hoseok was certain now that Jungkook had to be spaced out on something. The way his friend had reacted to even the thought of stepping foot back in his loft where he and Jimin had spent so much time together had been physically nauseating to him. Short of being handcuffed and dragged there forcibly, Hoseok couldn't imagine any other way the man would go back there.

At least if he came over, however, he could find out for himself just what condition Jungkook was in. After trying several years ago to hang from the rafters with a scarf, and after recently smashing his hand against their bathroom mirror after Jimin had died, there was no telling what Jungkook might consider doing.

He made up his mind quickly. "I'm coming right over," He announced, as Yoongi pondered just what was going on. "Don't go anywhere." Or do anything stupid.

"I'll be here," Jungkook reassured him, smiling a little, "Oh, and bring the little music professor of yours too. He might as well be in on this, too." He could take care of two of Jimin's friends in one shot. Hoseok didn't know what he was about to encounter; there would be no way to prepare him for this.

"What was that all about?," Yoongi asked his husband as he peered up from the paper he was reviewing. He noticed Hoseok's look of total confusion as he hung up the phone with Jungkook. "Where is he?,"

"I don't get it," Hoseok told him flatly. 

"He'sat the loft. He swore he wouldn't set foot there ever again and was about to have it listed with Sunmi for sale. Now he tells me he's over there right now and he's feeling fantastic? This is fucking strange. He's got to be high on something, only he didn't sound like it." He shook his head, confused. It didn't add up at all. "Oh, and he wants you and me to come over right away to the loft. Says he has something to show us. What the hell is going on?,"

Yoongi grimaced. "With Jungkook, you never know." He turned his wrist over to look at his watch. "I've got a couple hours before my first class today. You think we should go?,"

"Are you kidding?," Hoseok answered. "This is Jungkook we're talking about; the Mr. Unpredictable. I can't for the life of me figure out what he's up to, but I think we'd better find out." He stood up and reached in his pants pocket for the car keys. "We'd better go find out exactly what's going on."

*****************

Jeon Jungkook's Loft—Haeundae-gu 충장대로 206, Busan

"Your friend Hoseok's coming over here?," Jimin asked his partner somewhat nervously, as Jungkook snapped his cell phone shut. Jimin knew he should know all these people, did know them somewhere in his mind, but right now they were all just a big jumble, even his mother. Shit.

Jungkook nodded; he hoped he was doing the right thing by telling Hoseok and Yoongi to come over. It wasn't as if he could keep Jimin's miraculous survival a secret for very long; he couldn't very well keep him locked up in the loft, although he had fleetingly thought about it. 

"Is that all right?," He asked his partner; after all, this was all about his recovery. He should have the final say in how he undertook it.

Jimin searched the other man's eyes, so sincere but also so concerned; about what was best for him. He bit his lower lip. It made him both excited but nervous at the thought of meeting yet another person who he was supposed to know.