Yes I'm Willing

**Hey! I'm really sorry for not updated last week, and now I'm late for this week. But don't worry, here's the new chapter! and maaaaybe I'll do the double updates!

Jimin sat in silence as they drove, listening raptly to Jungkook as he regaled him with tales of their. He had mainly sat there mutely while Jungkook did most of the talking as he attempted to help fill in the gaps in Jimin's memory. Actually, except for the events after the accident, and what few bits and pieces Jimin recalled in his dreams, most of his past remained a total blank to him. He still felt like a spectator or a moviegoer, watching someone else's past playing out. Except it wasn't some stranger's past—it was his.

"Did I really put up all those posters against The President?," He asked Jungkook, his eyes wide as saucers as his partner told him about Park GeunHye's eventual, a huge scandal for president, as well as her involvement with covering up his partner's—Choi SoonSil who is accused of abuse of power and then finally ousted by court.

"You sure did," Jungkook confirmed proudly, his pride in the other man obvious by the tone of his voice; only Jimin had had the nerve to so blatantly exhibit his great dislike for Jungkook's client. He had also forced Jungkook to examine his own feelings and realize it was time for him to stand up for what was right and not back down. She used JeonAct as her campaign company and then tried to told him, gay is a sin.

Yes, it had resulted in Jungkook losing his job ultimately, but it had also been the driving force behind JeonAct, which continued even now to be a tremendous success. "You really created a big, fat fucking brouhaha," He told him, eyes twinkling and his lips curling under in amusement.

"But that was the start, Jimin. The start of her eventual downfall." He peered over at his partner, so relatively young in a lot of ways but so mature in many others. "You always stand on your principles, Sunshine, no matter what the consequences are. I've always admired that about you," He admitted softly, earning a look of surprise from the other man. "Don't look so shocked. You've always known that. You just never made a big deal of it, that's all," He chided him.

"No, Jungkook," Jimin answered quietly as he glanced over at him, his eyes suddenly tearing up.

"You mean I used to know that. Before the accident." He sighed, the sorrow over his loss almost palpable. So many memories, so many feelings—seemingly gone in an instant. And now this man; this beautiful, graceful, and giving man—was looking at him with his eyes full of hope and love.

Hope that the Jimin he used to know would somehow find his way back to him. Would his wish simply turn out to be a desperate, futile cry? The younger man abruptly turned away to gaze out the window, too ashamed to look at those dark eyes staring back at him tenderly.

You don't deserve this, Jungkook. You don't deserve someone who is so broken, who may never be whole again. The person you love—or it is loved? may never appear again.

"Jimin?," A soft, concerned whisper floated inside the car as Jimin took a shallow, soft breath in through his lips, trying concertedly not to let the other man know how upset he presently was. Jungkook had enough going on right now without the added burden of his lover's growing worry that he may never regain his memories of their relationship.

He heard the other man sigh. "Talk to me, Jimin," He was urged. "Look at me," was the heartfelt plea, as Jimin felt the long fingers squeezing his thigh in an attempt to get his attention again. Swallowing the sorrow in his throat, he quickly wiped his eyes with the back of his sleeve and let out an inadvertent sniffle. Damn it—he did not want Jungkook any more concerned than he already was. Couldn't he do anything right?

Then he felt the warm hand leave his upper leg to caress his slightly damp cheek lightly, tenderly. Afraid to look back at him, but too affected by the gentle touch not to, Jimin finally turned his head to look over at the creased and troubled face of his partner.