The News

**Here's come an update!

Jeon's Act Advertising Agency—Haeundae, Busan 114 07:30 PM

Work as Jeon Jungkook's Secretary really a hard work, to living up all his expectations. Song Hyemi's stomach growled as she took a frozen dinner out of the company fridge and placed it in the microwave; normally, she ate her lunch around 1:00 or so, but She, Jungkook and Dongwook had been working furiously all morning on the latest campaign pitch for Silhouette Portrait Galleries and she hadn't had a chance to eat until now.

She knew that Jungkook was determined to get everything done before the end of the day, because at long last, Jimin was coming back to Busan and she knew nothing short of an earthquake would keep her boss from meeting him at the train station later this evening. Due to the lateness of the hour, she found herself alone in the break room.

While she waited for her dinner to heat up, she idly picked up the remote for the company television mounted up on the corner wall and turned the set on, setting the control to mute the volume. After a few seconds, a picture appeared indicating one of the major cable news channels, displaying a 'Breaking News' headline that scrawled across the bottom. The caption indicated there had been a catastrophic train wreck near outside Daegu.

Curious now, she unmuted the volume to listen as she heard a female reporter revealing details of the crash:

"For those of you just turning in, this is what we know so far. Seoul Train No. 38, was westbound at the time of the crash. The train originated at Seoul Station in Seoul and normally makes several stops between there and its ultimate destination of Busan. The accident apparently occurred around 07:00 p.m. this afternoon, just before the train was due to make its regularly scheduled 07:38 stop at Daegu."

"Oh, my God!," Hyemi clapped her hand over her mouth and froze in shock; she had been given a copy of Jimin's itinerary this morning to help make sure Jungkook got out on time, and this was the same train Jimin was supposed to be on. She stood still, transfixed with dread, as the reporter continued to provide more details.

"According to the Daegu Fire Chief, there was apparently a tanker truck that became stuck for some reason on the tracks at the Gyo-dong Street railroad crossing; it is unknown at this time whether the signal was working properly or if the crossing gates were down because of the extreme devastation and due to the fire that broke out immediately upon impact. The fire chief is not allowing reporters any closer than a mile near the scene because of the ongoing investigation and the still-working fire burning. A preliminary count from the train company indicates there were 204 passengers on board, in addition to 21 employees. They have not provided a list of passengers yet and have not given out any further information regarding the crash, but we have been able to confirm from the fire chief that there were apparently no survivors."

Hyemi gasped in horror. No survivors. "Oh, my God," She repeated.

"No." All thoughts of lunch were suddenly forgotten as she felt tears quickly surfacing in her eyes; she averted them from the television; it was too much to bear.

Not Jimin. She had known Jungkook's partner now for over four years, and had grown to respect and admire him—for his talent as well as his unique ability to turn Jungkook into a loving, giving person. Jimin had somehow found a way for Jungkook to ultimately found out how who he really was, and she had witnessed their love grow deeper over the years. What was Jungkook going to do now? Oh, my God.

Knowing what she had to do, but dreading it more than anything she had ever done in her life, she slowly stood up, leaving the television on, and walked out of the room toward Jungkook's spacious office down the hall. As she approached his office, however, she realized she would be relieved from her burden, because she recognized Jimin's mother and his close friend, Kim Hyunjin, slowly walking toward her boss' office, also, the younger woman walking with her arm around Jimin's mother's waist. From their sagging shoulders, the tears on their faces, and their extremely sad expressions, she instantly knew they had already heard what had happened as well.