Did I Do Something Wrong?

Jeon Jungkook's Loft—Haeundae-gu 충장대로 206, Busan Early Morning

"Huh?," Jungkook mumbled, half-awake, as he thought he heard someone speaking; as he became more alert, he realized it was Jimin talking in his sleep. His partner's mumbling, as well as his thrashing to and fro on the bed, must have been what had awakened him. He reached over gently to nudge the younger's shoulder. 

"Jimin?," He whispered to his partner urgently. "Wake up, Sunshine," He pressed him.

"I can't....I can't do it!," Jimin cried in his sleep as his body shook almost violently. He made a motion with his hands as if he was firmly holding onto something and pointing it downward. 

"No!," he practically shouted. His body was coated with a light sheen of sweat as he continued to struggle with some unseen, dark vision.

Jungkook stared at him, concerned. Whatever his partner was dreaming of was definitely unpleasant. Was he actually remembering something again or was it some type of imaginary, horrible nightmare? 

"Jimin!," He repeated more loudly this time. He sat up so he could capture his partner's slickened body in both his hands to still his thrashing. "Come on, wake up!," He almost shouted now. "Come, on, Jimin!," He growled commandingly.

Jimin suddenly bolted upright, startled out of his deep sleep. "What?," He muttered, his breath coming out in great, rapid heaves. "Leave me alone!," He shouted as he struggled to break free from Jungkook's strong grasp. 

"I don't want to!," He cried, twisting violently at his captivity. "No!,"

"Jimin! Listen to me! It's Jungkook....calm down and take some deep breaths! Come on, Sunshine. Look at me!," With relief, he finally noticed the other's eyes focusing on his own worried darker ones as the body eventually stilled in recognition. 

"Jungkook?," He huffed out breathlessly, looking around their surroundings dazedly. "What happened?," He asked, his eyes taking on more of an alert look now.

Jungkook breathed out a sigh of relief. "You were having a bad dream or something," his partner told him. He was anxious to hear just what had gotten Jimin so upset; the brown eyes were literally glistening with unshed tears because of the subject matter of his dream. "Do you remember anything?," He prodded him gently.

Jimin looked out into space, trying to recall what he had been dreaming about. None of it really made any sense to him. The whole thing seemed so outrageous; was his dream based on something real that had actually happened to him? He squeezed his eyes shut, preferring not to capture the horrific images in his mind; but it was no use, the violent pictures were still vividly ingrained there. His eyes fluttered open as he felt two strong, warm hands turn his body and wrap themselves around his shoulders.

"What is it?," Jungkook asked him curiously. "What do you remember?," He fervently hoped it wasn't something that he had done in the past to upset his partner; they had long since moved on from previous episodes of Jungkook pushing Jimin away while he wore his cavalier, non-caring façade in an unsuccessful ruse to show everyone the only thing he was ever concerned about was where his next good fuck was coming from; they had long ago moved beyond that. Hadn't they? He certainly hoped so.

Jimin breathed out a couple of calming breaths before he focused his attention back on his partner, who lowered his hands to grasp the slender ones into his lap. "Tell me," He urged the other, his eyes staring into the face he had long ago memorised – every line and every perfect feature. He could have recognised Jimin in pitch darkness as long as he could still feel his beautiful face there.