Chapter 1: The new guy on campus

Hinata P.O.V

I woke up in my dorm that I share with Ino .My crazy, wild roommate . I looked to the window to see rays of sunlight coming through the blinds .
I heard my phone ring on the left of me and looked towards it .
I picked it up and the ringing stopped . Great I just wasted my energy getting that phone .
I put my iPhone 7 down and then stretched to help me get a bit of energy .
I walked to the showers so I could get fresh and ready for the day .
I felt the warm shower water hit my skin soothing me a little.
Afterwards, I dried my hair and woke up Ino to go take a shower . I grabbed my school bag after picking out what to wear . I choose a purple shirt with a black hoodie over it, with my black pair of skinny jeans and black pumps .

I prefer not to show my pale skin , its not that pale but it is pretty pale . And my pale white eyes don't exactly help either .

I walked to my locker and put in the combination to unlock it .
" Hey Hyuga " I heard someone call, but I knew it was the captain of the soccer A team .
I turned to see said man looking at me with those eyes .He was tall, wearing a black leather jacket with the adidas symbol on the shoulder in white , wearing a white shirt with the adidas symbol in black on his chest , finishing the look with his black and white adidas shoes and pants that were black with three white stripes going down the sides . He was practically the adidas advertisement right now .
" Sasuke-kun w-what are y-you doing h-here ?" I asked . Damn this stupid stuttering .I've been stuttering my whole life, but I don't know why.
" I go to this school " he said smirking at me .
" I-I g-guess that's t-true " I said holding my books in my hand and closing my locker .
I looked behind Sasuke to see every girl in the school was looking at us .Sasuke is practically the hottest guy in school and every girl wants him to get into their pants .
I then saw one of the popular girls walking toward us . Her name is Sakura Haruano .She was wearing a dress that reached her knees, it had black and white stripes on it and completed the look with a peach jean jacket with gladiators . She suddenly dropped her books and every boy went to help her pick them up .
Typical .If I dropped my books no one would come help me . They all just want to get into her pants that's why .
She thanked each of them and continued walking to us. By the time she got to us me and Sasuke were sweat dropping.
" What was all that about ?" Sasuke asked which is what I also wanted to ask .
" Well its just-" Sakura got cut off when suddenly we saw Ino running to us at full pace .
" hey I-Ino why w-were y-you running here ?" I asked seeing her panting. Ino's a bit out of shape .She was wearing a pair of black pumps with white jeans and a small shirt that reached up to her belly button . Alright is it national black and white day, because all my friends are wearing black and white today .
" I've got news *pant* there's a new guy *pant* starting today " she said and pulled out her phone and showed us the picture. That guy looks Handsome. I suddenly began to blush like hell .
" I would totally go after him, if I didn't already have a hottie of my own " She said looking at the picture of a glistening god on the screen. That is how I would describe him .
When suddenly the whole hallway went quite .
We looked to see a boy, no a man wearing white and black adidas shoes , black jeans and a black hoodie to match, and underneath the hoodie a white shirt. the hoodie part and the sleeves were grey and the rest of the hoodie was black . On the back of the hoodie it has the picture of a swirling shape .
He had blue eyes with whisker marks on his cheeks and blonde hair. I immediately dropped my books at the sight . He suddenly began to walk towards ME !! . He picked up my books and gave them to me with a smile .
" What's your name ?" Sasuke asked which echoed across the halls, as there was complete silence .
" My name is Naruto Uzumaki " he said then winked to me and walked away .

" OMG you've got competition Sasuke as the hottest guy in school " Ino said fan girling at the moment. Even though Ino has a man already she sometimes chases after cute boys for fun. She then looked to her phone and suddenly gasped .
" What , what's wrong ?" Sasuke asked trying to get his mind off of the new guy .
" It says here he's gonna be the new ace striker for the soccer A team " she said and we all looked to Sasuke . Sasuke is already the ace striker for the team .
Now Sasuke hated the new guy even more than before .
The bell then rang signalling school to start . Immediately the people in the hallways flooded into their lecture rooms .