Chapter 14: Airport away

Naruto P.O.V

We arrived at the back entrance of the airport and showed them our government clearance cards to allow us in.
We parked by the hanger of the airport where they store all the suitcases before they put them in the plane.
We hopped out and scanned the area for the helicopter we are supposed to take.
I saw the helicopter all the way across the ramp that planes use to take off.

" Hey Sasuke-" I got cut off with an explosion in by the back entrance we took. I turned to see three vans drive inside the now busted entrance.
The side door for each van opened and men with guns jumped out.
I turned to Sasuke and he was looking a bit panicky. I turned to our friends and they were also looking a bit panicky themselves.
The helicopter was all the way across the ramp which is roughly about 145 metres away from us right now.

Damn , we're screwed

I thought to myself.
I took action and yelled at my friends to get inside the hanger for safety.
I jumped and hid behind our van with Sasuke right by my side. I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.
The man answered.

" yes Naruto "

" Kakashi, the airport is being attacked ! Get you ass down here quick "

" Damn "

Was all he said before he hung up. I turned to Sasuke with a look of fear, confusion, anger but mostly fear. Fear of losing my friends and the one I love.
I shook those emotions away and became serious realising that the men that jumped out the vans were destroying the place.
I reached for the bonnet of the van and smashed it. It fell off with ease revealing four hand guns underneath it.
I grabbed two and and gave two to Sasuke.
I took in a deep breath and nodded towards Sasuke who nodded back at me.
I watched as he did a back flip onto the roof of the van and began shooting.
He was hitting every single one of them.

Sasuke's eyes are special when it comes to these situations because its hard to explain, but through his eyes everything slows down giving him enough time to shoot people at top speeds. Its a special ability he's always had.

I left him and ran inside the hanger to protect my friends. Once inside I realised that there were men inside.

Damn I'm not as good as Sasuke at shooting but I'll have to try

I thought and hopped onto some crates and shot two men. I turned and and shot one more. I then saw Hinata and the other in the area where they keep all the bags before loading them inside the the plane.
I sighed a sigh of relief when I saw they were ok.
I then did a back flip and landed on another crate. I made my way over to one of the men and snapped his neck. His body fell to the floor, limp and lifeless.
I made my way through the place killing the guys as best and as quietly as I could. Once I was done I called my friends to get out the hanger.

When we got out I saw Sasuke being cornered by the men, but so far he was holding his own.
I was about to rush over when I suddenly saw a helicopter fly over head, and another.
I knew the logo on the helicopter though. The helicopter stayed in the air while people used the hanging ladder to get down. People wearing army suits began jumping down.

Then the last person came down. Hatake Kakashi.
He held a Ak47 in his hands, with two hand guns in a pouch, and a strap of grenades.
I let out a breath of relief but it quickly went away when I saw blood splatter on the window of the airport.
I looked up to see men not only on the ramp, but also inside the airport.
I ran to Kakashi as some soldiers backed up Sasuke.
" Kakashi!! Their inside the building as well !!"
I shouted over the sounds of gunfire.
He looked up at the window to see the same blood I saw, but this time their was a woman resting on the glass with bloodied clothes.
He gasped and then took charge like the leader he is.
He called an officer over to home and yelled something at him. The guy shook his head.
The guy called a bunch of other guys over so they could help him.
Kakashi turned to me and said " Go inside and lead those men!!" He shouted and I nodded.
I waved to the men to follow me as I made my way inside the airport. I saw a back door entrance and shot the lock to get in. We ran up the stairs until we made it to another door, which I kicked open once more.
Once inside I saw the lights were out I was too dark to see anything inside, but I still heard the screams of people getting shot.
The rest of the men pulled out night vision goggles to see.
Unfortunately for me I don't have night vision goggles on me.
I cursed under my breath.
I turned to one of the men and said " Give me a walkie talkie, I'll go switch the breakers back on so I can switch on the lights. I'll signal you and the rest of them to take off you goggles once I get there " I said calmly to him. The guy just nodded at me.