Chapter 2: New guy Uzumaki Naruto

Hinata P.O.V

Our teacher Kakashi is late again. Honestly though we came here for an education and he's dampening on that said education .
He suddenly ran into class, scratched eye and all .
" Sorry, I ran into a black cat and I had to take the long way around campus " he said obviously lying to us .
" Honestly though Kakashi-San, why do you have to lie to us " Sakura stood up and said .
" You were probably out reading those perverted books of yours, and then lost track of time " Sasuke added .
" Well ,ya don't have to gang up on me " he said raising his hands .
" Anyway today we have a new student joining us " he said and everyone peeked up at the sound of that .
Suddenly the same boy as before walked into the class .
" Would you mind introducing yourself ?" Kakashi asked and the boy sighed .
" My name is Naruto Uzumaki and before you ask, yes my father is the fabled Minato Namikaze, the owner of Uzumaki corp the biggest brand in the world right up there with the Uchiha dynasty " he said and everyone looked at the only Uchiha in the room .
" Ok, does anyone have any questions for him ?" Kakashi asked looking around the class .
Sasuke raised his hand lazily .
" How good are you at soccer ?" He asked .
" hmm...don't know, I've never rated myself " he said cooly and looked away .
Then Temari raised her hand .
" Is it true your the new ace striker on the soccer team ?" She asked and Sasuke gave her glare and she immediately regretted asking that .
Naruto looked down at the ground and then up at her .
" hmm..." He said then walked out the class .
Everyone watched the door expecting him to walk back in.

He didn't walk back into the class at all he just walked away and only half way through the class he came back .
" And where were you mister Uzumaki ?" Kiba asked and smirked .
" Most likely feeling himself or something, how can we have somebody like that as our ace " Sasuke said with a smirk . He simply glared at them both.
He walked and sat in the seat next to me. He actually sat next to me .
Kakashi turned around and noticed him but just ignored him .
" The answer is four " he said suddenly Naruto stood up and walked to the board. He then rubbed out kakashi-San is whole sum except for the actual question and re-did the sum and got the answer six. We all looked at him in shock that he did that .
Kakashi-san looked at the answer and then back at Naruto.
" Oh, your right Naruto the answer is 6 " he said making everyone stare at him .
The bell rang for the next lesson .
As I was walking out kakashi-san called me back inside .
" Please show Naruto here around the school " he said and I began to blush .
" Ok " I said looking at him and he then smirk smiled at me.
I then saw Naruto walking toward me .
He looked at me as if he was examining me for any problems.
" You look cute " he said and walked past me. I began to blush that he called me cute. Me the nerd of Konoha campus, he called me cute .
I began to walk to catch up to him since he was a good distance away .
" So there's the b-bathrooms, if y-you see a g-guy walk o-out the girls b-bathroom their e-either gay or w-were making out with someone " I said and he simply nodded at me .
" So a guy ever gone into the girls bathroom for you ?" He asked me staring off into a random direction .
" N-No " I said stuttering again pushing my hair behind my ear.
We continued walking until I explained everything to him .