Chapter 8: Saying goodbye

Hinata P.O.V

We all stood and watched mourning over the persons in the coffin that was slowly lowering into the ground .
We were all mourning my fathers death . My friends have been real supportive through it all .
Mostly Naruto and Sasuke because they know what its like to loose your parents .
A few days ago my suspicion about me getting pushed instead of slipping off the roof was proven right .
The police told me ,Neji and Hanabi my younger sister that were the last Hyuga's because someone was slowly killing off every last Hyuga .
The last person the culprit killed was my father .
The police showed us the video on how my father died . It was...horrific .

No other word to describe it . The police tried to put me into a witness protection program but I told them no . Ever since they've been trying to convince us that we should go under the witness protection program . But I wanna see the person that killed my father with my own two eyes .
So I know what kind of a person he or she is on the inside .
The government forced lady Tsunade to allow Hanabi to stay in Neji's dorm with him . To keep her safe . I don't think I could handle it if I lost her .

Me and my sister have inherited all my fathers and clans riches . We sold our mansion because we couldn't look at it the same way ever again .

And now here we are . All my friends ,my sister ,my cousin and me all here mourning my fathers death .

After the ceremony I hopped into Naruto's car and we all went back to Naruto's mansion . Lady Tsunade gave me leave so I could mourn over my fathers death .
But my friends care for me so much that they ditched school to care for me . I keep telling them to go back to school so they don't fall behind but they'd rather worry about me .

We all parked our cars in Naruto's mansions parking lot . It was so big it had a parking lot .
Today I'm gonna tell them all my suspicion of me being pushed .
It might shock them but they have to know .

When we were all in the living room area . The very ,very big living room I decided its now or never . I was sitting in between Naruto's legs on the couch leaning on his chest . He had his arms wrapped around my waist securing me . I removed his hands from my waist so I could stand up .
He gave me a worried look but left me alone .

" Everyone ” I  said catching all their attention .
They all looked at me with worried looks but didn't interrupt me .  Which is good I need to get this over with quick .
" Remember when I fell off the roof " I continued . they all nodded at me wondering where I was going with this .
" Well now with this new information about each Hyuga being killed off one by one " I said . They all still had confused looks on their faces .
" Well on that day...I got...pushed off the roof " I finished making everyone's eyes widen at what I just said .
" Are you sure ?"
" Why didn't you tell us sooner ?"
" Oh my god "
" how could that be ?"
I got bombarded with questions by my friends . They all looked very worried .It made me smile knowing they cared so much .
I turned and saw Naruto shaking his head .
I thought he was mad at me for what I just said which made me upset . I thought he was becasue I didn't tell him sooner .
" But there was no one on the 4th floor when I was up there " he finally spoke with his voice cracking with worry and fear .
" I know ,when I was on the 4th floor there was nobody there either " I said stroking his Locke's trying to calm him down .

" Hey Jack come here !!!" He shouted across the house .Mansion .
A man wearing a suit and tie with sunglasses ran to us all . We were all confused as to what Naruto was planning .
" Can you hack into the video camera on the 13th of August on 15:33 after school on the fourth floor" He said and the man ran back into the distance and came back with a laptop .
The man began to access some alga rhythms  on his laptop and suddenly a video came on screen .
" Link it with the TV " Naruto said stroking his chin.
The video suddenly popped up on the 220 inche flat screen . We all watched the video in awe .

On the video it showed me climbing out the window and then a figure wearing a hoodie ran up to the window and pushed me .
The figure then ran away down the hall and disappeared out of view .
This proves I got pushed . I suddenly felt fear take over me as I realized I almost died .
Naruto noticed and wrapped his arms around me making me feel safe once again .

" Yo ,that was scary " Kiba admitted and said what everyone was thinking .
" Shit that means someone tried to murder Hinata " Ino said holding on tighter to Sai ,obviously scared herself .
I felt Naruto hold on tighter to me .
I stroked his cheek to make him calm down a little.
Tenten gulped at the video also afraid but Neji gave her a hug and it calmed her down .

" Play it again " Naruto ordered Jack .
He played it once more .
" Pause " Naruto said looking at the giant flat screen . The video paused with a picture of the hooded figure trying to run away .
" Zoom in 50% percent " the man zoomed in .
" Zoom in 100% percent " The picture zoomed even more .
" Inhanse image " Naruto said and suddenly the blurry face that stood in front of us was as clear as day .
All we saw was devilish smile on the hooded figures lips . The rest was covered by a shadow, looming over his eyes .
Naruto took a deep breathe and stared at me...worried .
They all stared at me worried .
I was worried .