Chapter 16:New friends

After the funeral Hinata headed off with Naruto's jeep to the beach. She arrived in the green jeep at the beach a and parked the car on the sand.
She walked out and sat on the sand, thinking about her life.
She realized a lot of things sitting there.
How her father, her mother and her lover died. Along with a close friend of hers. Three of them died a brutal death, and her mother died giving birth to her. She realized sitting on this beach, she was missing out on her education back at campus. She realized that her life is becoming more and more horrible. She realized that the only people she has left, are the ones at the mansion.
And it cut her real deep inside to realize this. At least she gained a new friend. Akira-

" Hey Hinata !" I voice shouted. She turned her head slightly to see the red haired man running her way.
" Speak of the devil " she said under her breath.
" " Hey Hinata, why are you lazing around here?" He asked giving her a crooked smile. Hinata didn't respond. She just stared at the vast ocean in front of her.
She turned to look at the man.
Akira was shirtless, showing off his built body. With a six-pack and abs of gold. His hair was a blood red colour with hints of orange in it. It swayed to the left side and spiked up. He had a scar across his cheek, with a hint that he used to have stitches in that area. His lips were always a pink colour. No matter the weather his lips stayed pink. His skin was always a golden brown colour.

Akira sat down next to the glistening beauty.
He stared at her for a bit before speaking.
" You know..." He began. Hinata didn't turn to look at him, which made him frown a bit.
" This island...its magical " he said which caught her attention. She turned her head to glance at him.
He let out a small chuckle. Something that Hinata hadn't heard in a long time. It was mostly because of her died lover and dead friend why there was no joy in her life anymore.
" How is this island magical?" She asked not quite sure what he meant.
" They say, if you have a loved one that just died that you miss very much. That persons spirit will be with you " Akira said staring off into the ocean. Hinata turned to look at the red haired man. She gave him a small smile. Akira gave her the biggest smile he could muster.
" Thanks Akira " she said and gave him a short, but loving hug. He then stood up and stuck out his hand for her to stand up with. She took his hand and stood up. He put his arm around her as they began to walk off together.
Hinata then detached herself from him.
" I'm gonna go back to my mansion now, thanks for your touching words " she said and headed back for the jeep. She started it up and got ready to leave.

Suddenly a man came toward the car. He had white hair and pale skin, with blue eyes. He had on green pants and was also shirtless.
" Um hello" Hinata said a bit confused.
" Hey, umm...my name is Toneri " he said with a smile. Hinata stuck out her hand for a handshake. He gladly took it and shook her hand happily.
" Umm...would you wanna...go on a date with me at some point " Hinata's eyes widened at his words.
She didn't know how to respond. She hadn't gotten over Naruto yet. She turned and saw Akira in the bush's mouthing the word 'yes'.
She turned back to him with a confused, sad and angry face. Toneri got thrown back by her sudden change in emotion.
"No-"
" She'd love to " Akira said appearing next to Toneri.
" I was-"
" Awesome, I'll meet you here at 19:00p.m. " he said and ran off. Hinata turned to Akira, angered at what he did.
" Now I have to come" she said and started the car angrily.
" Oh come on Hina-" he didn't get to finish when she pulled the car back and drove off.
As she drove tears began to run down her face.
" Stupid Akira...he knows I'm still sad about Naruto...and he set me up on a date like that " she murmured as she pulled into the driveway of the mansion. She got out the car and ran toward Naruto's room.
She closed the door and jumped onto the bed.
" I'm sorry Naruto..." She mumbled and cried into the pillow. Ino then came into the room hearing the choked sobs of Hinata.
" What's wrong?" She asked rubbing her back.
" I...have...to go on a date with a random guy now " she said and continued her crying.
" What...why?" She asked.
" Cause Akira set me up " she said.
" Then just don't go " she said and bent down to look at Hinata's face.
" I have to, you didn't see how happy the guy got. I can't stand him up " she said and wiped away the tears.
Ino could only hug her crying friend.
Hinata turned and cried into her shoulder. Ino's expression changed to a sad one for her friend.
" I guess then you should get ready" she said and gave a small smile.
" C'mon I'll make you beautiful " she said and took her hand. She stood and they both walked out of the room.