Chapter 12: stuffy mansion

Hinata P.O.V

I was sitting in the movie room with everyone else watching a movie. 
Naruto gave us all three options for movies .
He said it was either ' Suicide Squad ' which some of the guys voted for . ' Sausage Party ' which most said no to . The last option was ' The Fault in our stars ' since he didn't want to be unfair to us girls .
In the end we ended up watching ' The Fault in our stars  .

We were all in drenched in tears at the end of the movie.  Well most of us were . Some were just bored.
" Did he just die " Sakura asked through sniffles .
" Ya ,I think so " Sai said bluntly earning him a punch to the arm .
He chuckled lightly .
" Ahh ! Is it over ?" Sasuke asked snapping his head up . Obviously he was sleeping the whole movie .
" Were you not paying attention at all ?" Sakura asked blowing into another tissue . Sasuke shook his head saying ' No ' .
Sakura just hit him on his arm .
" Ahh...What a drag " Shikamaru lazily stood up and stretched. 
At least my boyfriend is still awake-

" Zzzzzzz... " I spoke too soon .

I nudged him with my elbow making him jolt awake .
" Is it over ?" He asked wiping the drool from his bottom lip off . He turned his gaze to me and I just stared angrily at him .
I thought he would watch the whole movie but I guess not.
" C'mon Hinata don't be like that " he said leaning down for a kiss . I simply cover his mouth with my hand and shook my head .
I pushed past him and walked  to the kitchen to get some food .

I walked into the kitchen and caught my canine friend munching down of some food . He was eating a sandwich with bacon and egg inside .
I let out a small giggle as I watched him chomp the poor sandwich to pieces .

My giggling stopped when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me close .
I pouted when I looked up to see those ocean blue eyes and whisker marks .

" C'mon I didn't  know that the movie meant that much to you " He said into my ear .
I blushed a shade of red and tried to keep my posture .
He saw my  flustered and pouting face and I could tell he had his smirk on .

He began to kiss my neck which only made me more flustered.
" Geez guys get a room " Kiba remarked .
I glared at him and he just chuckled at me .
I turned to face Naruto .Still in his arms .

My lavender eyes met his ocean blue eyes .
I think I might be overreacting just a little ,I mean it is just a movie .

He kissed my forehead I finally dropped my pout at him . He smiled his one in a million smile at me and kissed me .We continued to kiss deeply, passionately ,lovingly until we felt a people staring at us .

" Is this why its been feeling so hot around here ?!" Ino questioned fanning herself with a mischievous smirk on her face .
I blushed crimson and buried my head into Naruto's chest .

He let out a Little chuckle at my antics . A long silence engulfed the room but thankfully Ino broke it .
" Anyway...I'm sick of being stuck in the mansion " Ino blurted out .
" Yeah let's go out somewhere " Tenten said crossing her arms over her chest .

" What...but its dangerous to leave the mansion " Naruto said .
I looked up at him and his face just screamed concern .
" Ya but I'm sick of seeing the same thing .I wanna go outside to the mall or something " Everyone agreed on Sakura's statement . Naruto sighed in defeat .He knew that once this group of baka's made up their minds they would stick to it .
" Alright ,alright " He said earning everyone's attention which made them stop their conversations.

" We'll go to the mall " The girls ,including me ,
Squealed . All the guys cover their ears from the high pitched noise .

" But only for an hour alright " He said and all the girls nodded .

" I'm gonna go get ready " Ino said and ran to hers and Sai's room .
The rest all nodded and ran to their rooms .
Well Shika walked because that's just how lazy he is .

Once everyone was ready we piled into the minivan and headed out to the mall .