Chapter 11: Awkward

Hinata P.O.V

We were all standing in the oversized kitchen listening to Naruto .He was telling us all about his and Sasuke's crazy missions .
I had my arms wrapped around his waist and my head resting on his chest .
" ...and so me and Sasuke jump off the roof of the train as its riding off the cliff . Then we landed on the ground and then just watched as the train fell and crashed . It didn't explode though .So then I looked to Sasuke and he looked to me and then he said ' Well I hope he payed his insurance this month ' " Naruto finished what he was saying and then everyone in the room laughed .
( you know fast and furious 7 ya when Paul Walker . Bless him. When he was running off the side of the bus .That's what they did but on a train )

I giggled under him . I never thought I could be this happy before . Everyone apologised to Naruto for beating him up and all the glares . Naruto showed the rest of us the hidden rooms around the house.

Now we are all just having a conversation with each other .
Naruto showed us all this crazy tech that could do different things . He showed us this thing called a cyber mask that changes your appearance and voice to look like anything you want .

" Wait so what happened to all the cars " Kiba asked worried about the cars .
" Well half of them got destroyed the other half are in ' the Hall of Victories ' "
" What's the Hall of Victories ?" Sakura asked .
I was also curious as to what that was .
" Its like a Hallway that commemorates every mission ever done by putting something from the mission in the hall . Then they put a picture of the person that completed the mission and a plaque saying how " Sasuke explained to us .

" Ok well its getting late guys so I'm gonna go to sleep " Tenten said yawning the longest yawn I've ever heard .
" Same here " Shikamaru said also yawning .
" It doesn't count ,your always sleepy Shikamaru " Ino accused him .
" I bet you could get into the ' Guinness Book of World Records ' for being the laziest man alive "
Sasuke said which made everyone laugh .
" Ok let's get some rest " Naruto said and walked up to the elevator .
" Wait hold the elevator " Sakura said and ran to the elevator . Soon we were all crowded inside the elevator . All the bedrooms are the 4th floor so that's where we're going .

We all walked our separate ways to our rooms .
Naruto insists I sleep with him every night to make sure I'm safe .

" Ok so I'll go change in the bathroom " he said and took his stuff to go change . I changed inside his bedroom . He came out of the bathroom without a shirt . My face suddenly flushed red .
I turned to see he still wasn't wearing a shirt .

Ok deep breathes Hinata , deep breathes

I worked up my courage and turned around to find he was standing right there . I stared up into his blue eyes and he stared into my lavender ones .

He suddenly got a mischievous smile on his face .
" Naruto-kun w-what are y-you t-thinking " I asked him just before he picked me up and placed me on his bed .

His big, muscular figure loomed over me as I was pinned under him . I was giggling and laughing .
" Naruto-kun what a-are you d-doing  ?" I asked him in between laughs .
He began to laugh at me as I struggled to get out from under him .
" Ha , let's see you try to win against me " he said shifting positions so he was closer to my face .
" Hey I c-can b-beat you at this " I said pouting at him .
" You look so cute when you pout " He said and leaned closer .
Our lips connected and we kissed . We kissed each other passionately.