Chapter 9: part 1 secrets revealed

Naruto P.O.V

Hinata's my mission but she's also the women I've come to love . My emotions were mixing in with my mission . I must just finish my mission there's nothing else I can do . But Hinata's not just my mission ,she's my everything .

I guess this is why they say don't let your emotions stop you from completing your missions.

I was reviewing the video watching it over and over again . I first watched the video of Hiashi's death then I watched the video of Hinata getting pushed off the roof .

Dammit ! What's the relationship between the two of these videos . Wait now hold on .
I paused the video of Hinata getting pushed to see the man or women's face and then I paused the video of Hiashi's death . I looked at the pictures .
The pictures only showed the bottom jaw of the culprit . I mixed them together .

I suddenly became happy seeing this . I finally found a clue . The person who pushed Hinata and the person who killed Hiashi are two different people . Which means there's more than on culprit here .
I fist pumped the air .
One step closer to cracking this mystery . I continued watching the videos over and over looking for any clues .Any clues would have helped me .
Literally any clues at all .

I thought of how I was getting close to cracking this mystery and when I'm done I'll tell Hinata how I feel about her .

I felt a bubbly feeling in my stomach which is just what happens when I get excited . No, it doesn't mean I'm getting ready to pass gas .

I was so happy .

I turned around but as I did I saw Neji standing there and before I knew it he gave me a big swing to the head knocking me out .

Neji P.O.V

I grabbed the guys laptop that was on his bed and saw he was watching the video of Hinata getting pushed . Could it be him who pushed her ?. No he was on the roof with her when it happened .
After the video of Hinata being pushed another video came on of...Hiashi dying .

I stared at the knocked out blonde with anger . No not anger ,even worse than that . I was Furious with him .

He his this from all of us . Well now I'm going to expose him to the rest of his friends .
I looked through his laptop . I went to his gallery section and saw pictures of Hinata .

These pictures were taken before he even arrived at Konoha University .
Is he a kidnapper or a rapist or maybe a stalker .
All these thoughts flew through my head like a tornado .
I scrolled down to see some pictures of...me and then Hanabi. Oh this guys gonna get it .
I looked at him and then I saw he was waking up ."

" What the hell Neji-" I cut him of by punching him again .Knocking him put a second time . I scrolled down even more and found a video .

I clicked on it and it played .

In the video

Naruto stood in front of the camera .
" My objective is Hinata ,Neji and Hanabi Hyuga "
He said with his hands behind his back .
" Hinata Hyuga attends Konoha University with her cousin Neji Hyuga . Recently her father was just murdered . So I must go retrieve her and keep her safe . We have reason to believe that someone has been targeting the Hyuga's specifically .
We don't know why yet . Hinata is a shy ,timid girl. She's only 5,1 in height her best friends are Ino Yamanaka and Sakura Haruano . She is an A student " He cleared his throat .
" Neji Hyuga is older that her by a year . He's a fighter, learnt how to fight from his parents .
He is also an A student his height is 5,4 . He has a girlfriend her name is Tenten . Hanabi Hyuga .
She's got too many friend to name . She's not and A student she's a B student . She is bold and speaks her mind . She is 2,1 in height . Its time for me to decide what I'm gonna do with the Hyuga's " He said and the video ended .

Back in reality

I am fuming . I'm so angry at this bastard . Why does he know our stats ?, what did he mean by 'Its time for me to decide what I'm gonna do with the Hyuga's '.
I've got so many questions but the only way I'm getting answers is from the bastard .

I heard a creek at the door and turned to see who it was . I turned to see Hinata there .
" Neji what d-did you d-do !?" She shouted\asked me running to the bastards side .
She cupped his face with her hands .
" What w-were you doing ?" She asked me .
All I did was put the pictures in front of her face and she then became shocked . We both stared at the knocked out bastard with different feelings .

I felt and towards him . Hinata felt...betrayal .